Frequently Bought Together , 2 379 arvostelua

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
10. tammikuu 2020

Easy to set up and excellent support to help when I wanted to widget moved to a different position!

PawZaar
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
3. helmikuu 2019

I've only recently started using this app but so far I love it! It did not affect the speed of my store and within minutes it was adding suggested products to check out. I still have work to do customizing it but I can tell it's going to be a snap. Glad I found it!

tahoe t-shirts.and.gifts.com
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
2. maaliskuu 2018

Great app and even better service!

Gguy825
Muokattu 24. lokakuu 2019

The BEST APP on Shopify by miles! Easy to use, looks very proffesional, very simple on intergation. AND, I reached out to the support team (I'm a perfectionist) and asked for some further improvements and they came back to me within 2 min with an email that it was all done! I'm very impressed!!! This is a very very excellent service! THANK YOU!!!

trendyful
Uusi-Seelanti
12. kesäkuu 2019

They show external ads on your shopify store, this creates issues and also brings uncertainty to potential customers

Chainhype
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Code Black Belt vastasi 13. kesäkuu 2019

This review must be written in error or for another app as our app has never shown external ads.
Our app code is comprised of only the app widget and nothing more.

You can see a video recording of the app working nicely in your store at https://youtu.be/M5-2YoOVElQ

27. toukokuu 2022

Recommend app from a business partner and it was extremely simple to integrate with my shopify store!

pcmbrand
2 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
2. tammikuu 2018

Only have had for a day, look forward to seeing how it works.

Salt Bandits
Muokattu 6. maaliskuu 2020

One of the easiest apps I've used and their customer service is beyond amazing! Super quick, helpful and knew what I wanted before I even had to ask. Can I give 10 stars??

Esoteric Aroma
31. toukokuu 2019

REALLY GOOD REALLY CHEAP I SUGGEST THIS APP TO EVERYONE! YOU EVEN HAVE ONE FREE MONTH! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET IT NOW!

wholesalerinc
Kanada
12. syyskuu 2018

lb-bundle-wrapper is reall a great app for upselling
lb-bundle-wrapper is reall a great app for upselling and amazing

Shoppingfry