Frequently Bought Together , 2.342 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 febbraio 2024

Worked with Andres and he was fantastic! I couldn't get the app to show up exactly where I wanted it to on our website so he jumped in the theme code and had it showing up in less than 5 minutes. He also noticed the colors didn't match so he updated that for us to. Above and beyond if you ask me.

Great experience, highly recommend working with these folks!

Pro Pizza Ovens
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 gennaio 2024

I have been using this app for several years and it is very easy to use and I highly recommend it. I'm grateful to the company that provided this app, and I think it's time to write a review. I highly recommend it based on the many great experiences I have had with this app.

EmpressKorea
Corea del Sud
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
1 gennaio 2024

I had an issue and live support helped me in less than 5 minutes of request! Awesome A+ 5 stars!

Nutrigrove
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
11 dicembre 2023

Excellent app, even better customer support! Their response times are faster than speed of light! Definitely recommended.

LATELITA
Regno Unito
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
6 novembre 2023

I've used several of these types of apps on Shopify and Frequently Bought Together is hands down the best. It's simple to configure and offers lots of good features. It has a learning component that I am too new a user to comment on, but if that works as described, it will be good. I especially like being able to configure discounts on the bundles (the items that are suggested), as well as a floor below which the discount won't appear. I like being able to have my suggested products drawn from the same Shopify Collection as the product the customer is viewing. I've written support twice with a couple of questions and responses have been fast and comprehensive. There are some features I'd like to see, such as being able to have suggested products chosen via tag, and maybe to be able to get a little more granular on configurations, but for $10 a month what one gets is more than sufficient. I'd recommend this app to anyone wanting an Amazon-style "Frequently Bought Together" solution for their Shopify store.

Buck's Spices and Herbal Apothecary
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 gennaio 2024

You should definitely have this app on your shopify website ! They increase AOV like crazy ! And the support team react really fast !

SimpleStreet
Francia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 novembre 2023

I love that APP
Settling it up is super easy - and the bundle is working for me just perfectly!
I highly recommend using that app for every store - it has such high conversion value for me.

kleopatrajewles
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 dicembre 2023

Very new at this business but was easy to request some help. They emailed me back very fast! I was pleasantly surprised and grateful for their help!
Thank you Jennesca!

Miabella's Corner
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 novembre 2023

Great customer and fast customer support, it works perfectly, customers are buying the bundles. Perfect app to increase aov, can recommend it to everyone.

NiederlandeShop.de
Germania
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 dicembre 2023

Really great app. Not even a minute after i installed it Carlos had already did some configuration to match the colors and style with my page theme. Highly recommend!

Zlatkov