Recensioni (2.400)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
24 marzo 2024

I just installed a new theme which need a lot of work and the developers of this app were FAST to respond and help me with about 6 different issues I was having. GET THIS APP... oh.. I've used this app for a years and it has made me over $30,000. Yes, I am a real person and have a real store.

The Reformed Sage
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
3 maggio 2024

Get this app! Their customer service and willingness to help is out of this world. Whenever I need something tweaked or changed up a bit it's done in less than 10 minutes during normal business hours. This is one of the best apps to up that AOV.

Fowl Follower
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 marzo 2024

5-Star support all the way !! If only PayPal support were nearly as helpful as FBT support team is, the world would be a much better place ;)) This app is a game changer. Any shop must have it.

Beanie Helmets
Cipro
Quasi 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
28 marzo 2024

Have been using this app for about 18 months or so. Easy to install and use. Initially, I just let it pick the bundles, but have started manually created them. Needed a little assistance and support responded immediately. Perfect!

C'RIBBE
Regno Unito
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 maggio 2024

Have been using this app for a long time and it's fantastic. Andres also super helpful with my questions and optimizations. Great app, would recommend.

RAVEYARD
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 aprile 2024

The code team reached out to see how I was liking the app and they helped me out with making some aesthetic changes to my store! I asked for them to format the text, change colors, format my button, and they did it within an hour!

It's hard to find support like this. Huge fan.

ATNN Design
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 febbraio 2024

This app has very simply helped me to increase my orders. It's so easy to use and when I needed help to customize the location, I was assisted by Senthil who made the adjustments in less than a minute! Amazing customer service and I love the ease of use.

Chellsy Vilaire
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
11 aprile 2024

Excellent app, same as on Amazon :-)

Also, worth to mention, great and pro-active support.

Recommended!

Bastiano Bonheiden
Belgio
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 aprile 2024

Great app very easy to install and configure.
Support team also helps promptly for any issues and also helps in configuration.
My AOV has increased by 8% after installation of app conversion is also improved.
Highly recommended.

Luxiface.com
Singapore
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 aprile 2024

Invinzor was excellent. I told him my problem and he fixed it lickity-split. This is at 1:19am too!

The Velvet Lotus Shop