Recensies (2.414)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 april 2024

Very helpful!!! and quick to fix and solve! I would have liked if I could select the image I want to display on the main image and the frequently added with this... but in general, great customer service!

Camia
Portugal
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
22 april 2024

We are at the end of the trial period and we will go beyond it as the app is good. It shows old products that would've never been seen, which is good for us. Customers have been adding items based on the recommendations.
It is just a 4-star to me because i want to stop recommending certain collection of products but the app for now only has to stop recommending products. As we have huge number of products, searching and selecting individual products is a loss of time.

NepaCrafts Product
Duitsland
28 dagen gebruiken de app
19 mei 2024

facíl de instalar y se adecua alas nesecidades

WORDGI
Spanje
7 dagen gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

I was referred to use the app. I heard good things about it. I just downloaded the app and I have not had a chance to use it yet. I'm looking forward to using it.

We Want Great Deals
Verenigde Staten
4 maanden gebruiken de app
3 januari 2024

Not bad. It would be nice to add smart recommendations for the same range of products.

RCAWD
Hongkong SAR van China
7 maanden gebruiken de app
18 januari 2021

I saw that when you remove some items from the bundle discount and decide to buy just 1 item, the X% discount still applies. For example, we give 20% for the items bought together that were over £200 . But, if i remove 2 items and keep one, the item is still valid for 20% off. This should only work if the cart is worth over £200.

Buildiverse
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Code Black Belt heeft geantwoord 21 januari 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Our support team has studied the issue you reported and noticed that it is a different app which is providing the wrong information about the discount on the cart page but that the discount is correctly applied on the checkout.

We sent you a bit lengthy email (sorry) and a video to explain it in detail but please tell us if something is not clear or does not work as expected, we will do our very best to help.

All the best!

Bewerkt 16 januari 2021

Good App, great price and excellent customer. These guys are really fast in responding. However there is a small issue with the app regarding the setting for Manual bundles. Currently the Nº of Manual bundles needs to be set similar to the Nº of automatic bundles and this for us is an issue. So if automatic bundles are 3 then Manual bundles also need to be 3, they can not be 2 or 4 . We have been told they are working on this so hopefully soon we will change our rating to 5.

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 7 oktober 2020

I just started using this app. I have used the manual bundles and so far it has been working well to show what I needed.

Cap Shield
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 oktober 2020

The App works nice and fine and the app support is faster than you local pizza service! They helped me ASAP and fixed everything. Would be cool, if I could ad additional informations to the price field (taxes, shipping..) and some text if theres no discount on.

Mundschutz-kaufen-24
Duitsland
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
22 april 2019

good for upsell
i'm satisfaid of this app
it's really usefull if you want to make upsells or downsells

Louis Davidson