Avaliações (2 418)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de maio de 2024

Get this app! Their customer service and willingness to help is out of this world. Whenever I need something tweaked or changed up a bit it's done in less than 10 minutes during normal business hours. This is one of the best apps to up that AOV.

Fowl Follower
6 months usando a aplicação
6 de julho de 2024

Customer service very helpful and fast, I’ve been supported very quickly.
Shout out to Jennesca Roraldo from the product support team!

ADELANTE™ - Official Store
9 months usando a aplicação
20 de maio de 2024

Have been using this app for a long time and it's fantastic. Andres also super helpful with my questions and optimizations. Great app, would recommend.

RAVEYARD
6 months usando a aplicação
24 de março de 2024

I just installed a new theme which need a lot of work and the developers of this app were FAST to respond and help me with about 6 different issues I was having. GET THIS APP... oh.. I've used this app for a years and it has made me over $30,000. Yes, I am a real person and have a real store.

The Reformed Sage
Almost 5 years usando a aplicação
26 de março de 2024

5-Star support all the way !! If only PayPal support were nearly as helpful as FBT support team is, the world would be a much better place ;)) This app is a game changer. Any shop must have it.

Beanie Helmets
Chipre
Almost 6 years usando a aplicação
30 de junho de 2024

This app is easy to set up and extremely effective. Highly recommended!

Happenstance Books and Merch
Portugal
3 months usando a aplicação
19 de abril de 2024

The code team reached out to see how I was liking the app and they helped me out with making some aesthetic changes to my store! I asked for them to format the text, change colors, format my button, and they did it within an hour!

It's hard to find support like this. Huge fan.

ATNN Design
29 days usando a aplicação
27 de junho de 2024

Great App, this what i have been looking for ages, finally found someone who wouldnt demand an arm and aleg from customer. Great customer service, they are top notch . The one app that does a lot. Highly reccomended.

Karee-Designs
5 days usando a aplicação
28 de março de 2024

Have been using this app for about 18 months or so. Easy to install and use. Initially, I just let it pick the bundles, but have started manually created them. Needed a little assistance and support responded immediately. Perfect!

C'RIBBE
10 months usando a aplicação
8 de julho de 2024

Fantastic app, easy to set up, and customer service is excellent! Reached out with a request and they immediately helped me out with it. 10/10!

EHS Development