Increase your conversion rate
As the recommendations are displayed as bundles on your product page, customers are likely to buy more items, boosting revenue
Frequently Bought Together's AI has been trained with 1+ billion orders and 100 million products to produce the best product recommendations
The most profitable upsell app
The #1 recommendation app for Shopify, has already generated more than 1,500,000,000 US dollars to more than 200,000 Shopify merchants
Frequently Bought Togetherの詳細情報
Effortless Amazon-like smart recommendations
You have probably browsed Amazon before and noticed that sometimes you can add a bunch of related products with one single click.
The Frequently Bought Together app brings this smart upsell feature into Shopify in the most convenient way: you can have it ready in your store within seconds and with zero configuration.
How does it work?
Frequently Bought Together analyses the previous purchases in your store database through data mining algorithms and produces a memory graph with the recommended products that are usually added together to the shopping cart.
How are the recommendations displayed?
When a customer visits a product page, a bundle comprised of related products is displayed.
One click upsell
With a single click on the 'Add to Cart' button, the featured products are added to the shopping cart. Easier for your customer means more sales for you.
The #1 recommendation app for Shopify
Frequenlty Bought Together was the first app bringing this Amazon-like feature into Shopify and it has implemented more and more features to become the most powerful upsell and recommendation app.
Fully customisable user interface
- The styles are automatically tuned for the most popular Shopify themes. We also check your installation manually to ensure everything blends smoothly into your theme
- Easy selection of the position of the widget in the product pages
- Show ratings from the most popular review apps, including Shopify Product Reviews, Yotpo, Stamped (stamped.io), Judge.me, Loox and AliReviews (AliExpress Reviews)
- Option to skip the cart page, redirecting directly to checkout
Multiple recommendation algorithms
- Automatic recommendations: our AI algorithm has been trained with more and 1 billion orders and used by 200,000+ Shopify stores, producing the highest conversion rates
- Manual recommendations: you can also manually fine-tune the recommendations for each product, creating your own product bundles
- Show random products when there is not enough data for automatic recommendations. They can be filtered by collection, product type or product vendor to display similar products
Bundle Discount Upsell
- You can apply an automatic discount to the bundles, effectively using the app as a discounted upsells widget. The type of discounts available are Percentage discounts, Fixed Amount discounts, Cheapest Item for Free or Free Shipping.
About Code Black Belt, the developers of Frequently Bought Together
We are a mid-size company exclusively focused on Shopify App Development since 2014. We created some of the top apps for Shopify, including our cross-sell app Also Bought. Our values are great user experience, high quality code and exceptional support.
- product reviews,
- yotpo reviews,
- jugde.me reviews,
- loox reviews,
- stamped.io reviews,
- ali reviews
Flat monthly rate. No hidden fees
Unlimited number of products, orders and traffic
Swift, efficient, knowledgeable support
* すべての料金は米ドルで請求されます。 月額や使用料に基づく請求などの定期請求は、30日ごとに請求されます。
Looks Not Labels
It really is amazing! Looks so clean and professional. Very similiar to Amazon. Looking forward to watching my AOV increase!
I saw that when you remove some items from the bundle discount and decide to buy just 1 item, the X% discount still applies. For example, we give 20% for the items bought together that were over £200 . But, if i remove 2 items and keep one, the item is still valid for 20% off. This should only work if the cart is worth over £200.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Our support team has studied the issue you reported and noticed that it is a different app which is providing the wrong information about the discount on the cart page but that the discount is correctly applied on the checkout.
We sent you a bit lengthy email (sorry) and a video to explain it in detail but please tell us if something is not clear or does not work as expected, we will do our very best to help.
All the best!
Luminary Nail Systems
I wanted something like Amazon has for recommendations and not only is this app clean and professional looking, the customer service is stellar