Arvostelut (78)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 4 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
10. elokuu 2022

This little app is terrific. So much better than original product image viewer that came with my site. The support was instant and professional... thanks Jake! Highly recommend.

Well Care Botanicals
Yhdysvallat
Noin 18 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
28. lokakuu 2022

Great app! Exactly what I was looking for to improve the product images and thumbnails on my store. Highly recommended!

Phyther Candles
Kanada
Noin 13 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 6. kesäkuu 2023

Unbelievably fast support received via email.

My theme was not yet designed for the app and prompted me to contact support via email during the install.

With a few words and a screenshot I did so.
After a few minutes I was asked if I could send a link to a product page of my store.

After this super targeted exchange of information, I was able to finally install the app and it worked right away.

If I hadn't been so slow with my response time, the matter would have been resolved in less than 15 minutes.

Such 1A top support deserves a decent rating.

The app has also more than exceeded my expectations.
Glad about this decision :)

Emmi Designs
Saksa
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
19. kesäkuu 2023

very nice options for product image layouts and fast support to make it full working on the theme. Thank you

Perfume Atelier Deutschland
Saksa
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
27. tammikuu 2022

I am a pro coder at shopify, this app, you wont get anything better. Free, really good code, and easy to install. Won't get better!.

DesignGaragen.dk
Tanska
Noin 4 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. tammikuu 2022

Very good. Easy to use. Customizable, gave me just what I needed. Saved me the time of implementing something similar. Great that it is free.

Yonigoddess.no
Norja
22 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. huhtikuu 2022

I wish they would create an app that could apply similar settings throughout Shopify stores so that all site images would match themes!

Hollow Bag Creations
Yhdysvallat
17 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
15. elokuu 2022

I can't install the free plan. It is mandatory to install the pro-plan.
It really doesn't have a free plan.

NotaDeNota
Kolumbia
14 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Galaxio Inc. vastasi 15. elokuu 2022

Thanks for your review! As shown in the listing, our free plan is only available if you are on a Shopify Trial or Partner Plan. Please reach out to us at support@galaxio.io if you have any questions!

¡Gracias por tu reseña! Como se muestra en la lista, nuestro plan gratuito solo está disponible si tiene un Shopify Trial Plan o de Partner Plan. ¡Comuníquese con nosotros en support@galaxio.io si tiene alguna pregunta!