Kokonaisarvio

LAUBE STORES
Chile
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. maaliskuu 2024

A Stellar App. Simple, Intuitive, Excellent Design Options, Practical with Stellar Support. A potential Must-Have App for your Product Page to give Customers a high-level browsing experience.

Sacred Artisans

Eyes of Faith
Yhdysvallat
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. maaliskuu 2024

Such an improved product image presentation look for our Empire theme! Quick and easy install. Lots of display options.

Perpetual Kid
Yhdysvallat
23 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
28. marraskuu 2023

We are currently still in the testing phase and are already particularly impressed by the great support from Jake!

ARTY.gallery
Saksa
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. syyskuu 2023

Easy and very useful app.
I needed help for some issues cuz my fault but had a great and quick support.

RODI STORE - TOKYO
Japani
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
14. maaliskuu 2022

I needed an app which would enhance the look of my products, and so far I'm really impressed with it. I did also need a some support to help set up with my theme, support was great, it now works perfectly.

Scoot City Ltd
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3. maaliskuu 2022

This app is very functional and user-friendly! I had some technical issues and Jake from support was very helpful and resolved them promptly. Highly recommend this app!

Odzzo
Singapore
20. tammikuu 2022

Best app ever! I've tried a lot of apps but only this one has all the features I need, it's perfect! Highly customizable and Jake was amazing, he was so helpful! I really recommend this app!

Wundercouture
Italia
2. helmikuu 2022

100% recommend. The app is exactly what I’ve been searching for and couldn’t find it in other apps. I did have one query and Jake from app support was able to help me out so promptly.

Merakiii