Recensioni (78)

Valutazione complessiva
4,4
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
1 maggio 2023

Works great and customer service is super fast/effective. Highly recommended, totally worth it if you want great images layout in the product page.

SinIntermediarios
Colombia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 maggio 2023

Very simple and easy to setup. Great plugin to have for your website. I highly recommend newly starting shops to implement this feature.

Muiran
Stati Uniti
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 9 gennaio 2022

This app goes well with "Variant Image Wizard + Swatch". With fast customer support (your man Jake) and amazing features, this really helps my product pages stand out from others.

Pawbun
Vietnam
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 febbraio 2022

I had a problem with installation, but the support was so helpful! Super app for product photos! I recommend them for everyone!

Bamboody
Slovacchia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 marzo 2022

Great app
My store looks more organised with the variant of the products
Customer care top They helped me immediately to resolve an issue Thank you!

Guardaroba Style
Italia
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 dicembre 2021

great app! and also great support service!
it has several customizable options, both for mobile and desktop views. very easy to use as well and I had no problems implementing it.
Finally it features a switch with which you can easily enable (or disable) it and it will simply replace the default theme image gallery

VIVALENZA
Regno Unito
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 11 gennaio 2022

I looked for app to help me with the gallery on my site..
I use this app and it's perfect!!! They help if have problem ! its best for sure! thank you very much :)

buyvestyle
Israele
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 febbraio 2023

Thank you for so fast customer service. The app is very useful. Also, the customer service is very fast. they replied to my email quickly

Aspen Leather Goods
Stati Uniti
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 novembre 2022

Needed a little help with a slight problem to our product page after installing the app. Response was super quick and the problem was fixed within minutes. Huge thanks again to you guys for your help today.

Bob Gnarly Surf
Regno Unito
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 maggio 2022

AMAZING APP! And incredible customer service! Super fast and implemented specific requests on my template! Highly recommend!

ROGUE