Recensioni (223)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
13 giugno 2024

Je suis très satisfait du service après-vente, qui est très réactif et répond très rapidement à toutes mes questions ou problèmes rencontrés. Je recommande également cette application, qui est très facile à prendre en main et dispose surtout d'un programme de fidélité intéressant pour mes clients. La seule chose que je trouve dommage est l'absence d'un forfait incluant au moins l'option d'expiration des points et des récompenses, ce qui me semble essentiel sans pour autant devoir passer à un forfait Pro qui ne me conviendrait pas forcément c'est pour cela que j'ai mis 4 étoile. Sinon, à part cela, rien à redire, tout est parfait. Merci à Dania, qui est très à l'écoute.

La Candy Factory®
Francia
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 luglio 2024

Feedback:

The support was very good. Although my problem wasn't resolved immediately, they assured me that this feature will be added in the future. I hope they can implement it as soon as possible for all merchants with physical shops using Shopify POS like us.

Request:

I have a physical shop using Shopify POS. Often, clients who visit our physical shop do not have an account in our Shopify system, but we can create one for them without any issues. However, my question is: How can I identify clients when they make purchases at our physical shop?

Currently, asking for their email address, name, or address every time they make a purchase is impractical abd some client does not want to give their infomation in the public area. Is there a way to identify clients using a loyalty card with a barcode (could be physical card or digital card )? By using this method, when someone comes to buy products in our physical shop, I would only need them to show their card with a barcode. I could then scan this barcode with our scanner, and all their purchases would be directly added to their account, accumulating points.

I’m unsure if you’ve experienced this, but stores like H&M, Zara,... or any supermarket often ask if you want to create an account. They then provide you with a membership card with a barcode. Every time you make a purchase, you can simply scan the card, and all your purchases and points are added to your account.

Hello Asia
Svizzera
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gameball ha risposto 10 luglio 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We find your input extremely valuable and will definitely keep it in mind. Hopefully, one day we can create a POS card experience. Until then, we hope to stay up to your expectations and support you endlessly!

16 luglio 2024

I had a great experience with Dania. She was very helpful and provided excellent customer service.

Motor Sharp
Brasile
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Gameball ha risposto 18 luglio 2024

Hey Leonardo

Providing excellent customer service is a top priority for us, and it's wonderful to know that the team was able to assist you effectively.

Keep reaching out whenever you need!

20 giugno 2024

i am in the early stages of development but this app seems to be great and easy to use so far, with fantastic customer service support!

reativ
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Gameball ha risposto 24 giugno 2024

We hope it stays up to your expectations! Thank you for sharing a comment that will help us work more towards maintaining our service.

27 giugno 2024

Great customer service

Top Collectibles
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Gameball ha risposto 21 marzo 2024

Thank you, Maxime! We hope we're able to help at all times.

20 febbraio 2024

Nothing but praises, the Gameball team has been amazing to help us get going and are very good listeners as to what we would like to see differently in the app for our customer facing interactions. This is honestly a gem app, I can't believe I just found out about them. Best loyalty program management app out there.

Félix & Norton
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Gameball ha risposto 22 febbraio 2024

Hey Simon

We're so glad to hear! Actually, chapeaux to your beautiful store and how you've matched your Gameball widget perfectly :) We hope you continue to find what you need in your loyalty program and are excited for this to be a long-term partnership.

7 marzo 2024

So far it's been a very easy to use and great way to gamify our buyers' experience in the store

Love my Pharma
Portogallo
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gameball ha risposto 10 marzo 2024

Hey Ana

We're so glad and will always be working towards making your experience even easier!

4 aprile 2024

Love the app and the customer service is very helpfull. Thank you Dania.

Browstar Cosmetics
Paesi Bassi
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gameball ha risposto 8 aprile 2024

Your review means a lot, Caroliene. We hope you always enjoy it!

15 febbraio 2024

Simply love gameball. It's a fantastic way to engage customers and drive enormous return value - and the support team are absolutely awesome ! (Shout out to Diana!)

Accurascale
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Gameball ha risposto 20 febbraio 2024

Hi Stephen

We're glad you found a high return from your loyalty activities. Your account indeed has some of the best analytics! Thanks for your review and to more success 🚀