Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 gennaio 2024

Great app, works very well and support is really helpful and responsive! Recommend

MasterChef Workshop
Italia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 16 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate it! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if you need any help, our support team will be at your disposal! 👩‍💻🧑‍💻

27 ottobre 2023

The support for this app is second to none. Great explanations of even the silliest little problems I had, complete with monosnap screenshots. Fast, helpful advice. Once I took the time to look around the app, I found it comprehensive and user-friendly. Any problems I had were probably due to me panicking because I am eighty years old.

Karibu Publishers
Francia
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 30 ottobre 2023

Wow, what a review! 🤩 and congrats on hustling and striving in the Shopify arena in this golden age, you are a star! ⭐️
Enjoy using our app and if you need any assistance, our helpful support will be here for you again! 😉

30 novembre 2023

Works like a charm. Support is excellent! They respond quickly, and they know their stuff.

Apothecary's Garden
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 5 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for the nice review! Much appreciated! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if you need further assistance, we will be here for you! 😊

4 dicembre 2023

They blocked the service while in the trial period, I received a message from the application saying that my store exceeded the number of requests, (I have not sold anything in my store, it has hardly any traffic because I have not advertised it)

It is better that they put it directly into payment. Now I created simple Cookies with Javascript linking to Google and I ended up in trouble.

PekePlay
Spagna
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 5 dicembre 2023

Hello there and thanks for reaching out.
We are sorry to hear about your case, but exceeding the quota on the free trial without any traffic sounds very suspicious, perhaps there were some bot attempts, or something else. If you want to give the app another chance, we will be more than happy to monitor the case with you, revert back the settings you have previously setup and find out the issue.
You can reach out to us at apps-support@consentmo.com so we could assist accordingly. :)

16 novembre 2023

The app works great; it's easy to use and straightforward. The customer service team is excellent. If you face any issues, they resolve them quickly. I would definitely recommend it.

Filmmaking Planner
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 22 novembre 2023

Hi there and thanks for the kind feedback! We appreciate it a lot! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if you need any further assistance, our support team will be here for you! 😉

24 gennaio 2024

I am extremely satisfied with the Consentmo GDPR product and support service. The quality of the Consentmo GDPR widget has exceeded my expectations, and the support team has responded quickly and effectively to my concerns. Thank you for this outstanding customer experience. I highly recommend Consentmo GDPR.

Sanctuaire Sainte-Anne
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 26 gennaio 2024

Wow, what a review! 🤩 We highly appreciate your kind and honest feedback! 🫶
Enjoy using our app and if you need any additional help, our support team will be more than happy to assist you again! 👩‍💻🧑‍💻

16 gennaio 2024

very friendly service! Communication is fast. :)

Alternativelife
Germania
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 18 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for the nice review! We appreciate it! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if you need any additional assistance, we will be here for you!
😊

2 novembre 2023

I recently started using Consentmo's GDPR Compliance app for my Shopify store, and I'm genuinely impressed. The standout feature for me has been their customer support. They're not just quick to respond, but also incredibly patient and clear with their explanations. Plus, their free plan is a real lifesaver for small businesses, offering just what I need without any hidden costs. Highly recommend for any store owner looking for a reliable GDPR solution!

VANDALOR
Germania
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 6 novembre 2023

Wow, what a review! 🤩 We highly appreciate your kind and honest feedback! 🫶

30 gennaio 2024

Excellent assistance from the team, especially Georgi, and we are grateful for the speedy problem-solving assistance we received.

CrepProtect USA
Stati Uniti
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 31 gennaio 2024

Hi there and thanks so much for the nice review! 😊 I appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if needed Georgi will be able to assist again! 😉

23 novembre 2023

Consentmo is a great app, very efficient and Georgi was very helpful in answering queries I had and making necessary small amends to my site.
Thank you!

EazyTronics
Regno Unito
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 24 novembre 2023

As always Georgi is our ⭐ !
Thanks for appreciating our app and support stuff! They really enjoy helping merchants with their compliance. 🤩
If needed, we will be one chat away! 😊