Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
30 dicembre 2021

Muito simples e funcional. Fácil de fazer as configurações e atende as exigências da lei de proteção de dados.

Pratik Import
Brasile
Consentmo ha risposto 31 dicembre 2021

Muito obrigado pela ótima revisão. Nós realmente apreciamos isso! 😊

18 marzo 2022

Diese App ist ausgesprochen hilfreich! Genau das was ich gesucht habe! Installation und Set-Up waren ein Klacks. Vielleicht ließe sich in Zukunft noch Muster für deutsche Übersetzungen mit einbauen. Die manuelle Übersetzung war zwar sehr einfach, aber für die richtige Terminologie wäre es prima Standardbegriffe zu haben.

Touristik Betriebe Aschaffenburg Online
Consentmo ha risposto 18 marzo 2022

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! 🤩
Ja, wir planen, in naher Zukunft mehrere Übersetzungs-Upgrades hinzuzufügen, also bleiben Sie dran! 😜

26 ottobre 2019

Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for. Most cookie banners aren't GDPR compliant anymore. But this actually is. Just set in up in a few minutes. Very happy that my shop complies with the opt-in EU legal requirement for cookies. Thanks so much guys. Very effective assistance ready to solve problems and requests.

petstylesshop
Slovenia
Consentmo ha risposto 27 ottobre 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, most cookie banners are just banners and are not GDPR compliant. Nevertheless, thank you for choosing us :)

29 gennaio 2020

Ottima app veloce e intuitiva, consiglio a tutti, risoluzione del problema immediata, bravissimi grazie

Salumeria Toscana
Italia
Consentmo ha risposto 30 gennaio 2020

Happy to be of help!

Enjoy using our app :)

1 novembre 2022

Easy installation. Clear and concise instructions. User friendly. Would highly recommend for anyone running an online store.

Coloured Raine Cosmetics
Stati Uniti
Consentmo ha risposto 2 novembre 2022

Hi there and thanks for the nice feedback! 😊 It means a lot to us! 💕
Enjoy using the app and if you need any assistance with it, you can reach us out at apps-support@isenselabs.com 👨‍💻

19 gennaio 2023

So far great! It has everything we wanted and a very complete free version! Also a fast support!

REFISHED
Austria
Consentmo ha risposto 19 gennaio 2023

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 🤩 We really appreciate it! 😊
Enjoy using the app, and if you need any assistance - you know where to find us! 👨‍💻

20 giugno 2019

I just got off talking to their customer support over Facebook and all in all I just have good things to say about this app and their customer support.
The app offers great features and even allows for user to choose settings for the cookies they want which is not offered by other plugins as far as I know. Furthermore, the people working for customer support are very helpful and were able to resolve my problems and misunderstandings immediately.

Splattery - Malen nach Zahlen
Consentmo ha risposto 22 luglio 2019

Always happy to help :)

5 novembre 2020

Got the job we needed done, fast and great support. We were looking for an accept all + preferences option and this was possible with this app. scanning the cookies also made our work a lot easier.

mountain us
Consentmo ha risposto 5 novembre 2020

Hello there and thanks for the incredible review! We are very happy to receive it! Enjoy using our app and if you need any help from us, you know how to find us! :)

Data modifica: 11 aprile 2020

It looked good on the surface but there is a major problem. It seems that this app to function needs to communicate with the developer's server which is very unstable. Sometimes the banner pops up after 10 seconds, sometimes after 30 seconds and other times NOT AT ALL! So if you really want to protect yourself against GDPR lawsuit definitely look for more reliable solutions.

STYLISTS' CHOICE
Regno Unito
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 26 maggio 2020

Update [20.08.2020] Hello there, we have just released a new improved and feature-rich version of the app and we really wanted to receive your updated feedback on it. May you please review and advise? We will be happy to address any questions. :)
=========================================
Update [28.07.2020] Hello there, we hope that everything is going well with you. We have recently implemented some changes to the app that changed drastically the loading times of the Cookie Consent bar and the overall performance of the app. May you please test it on your end and provide us with an updated feedback? It will be very helpful to us. :)
We look forward to your input.
=========================================
Hello there and thanks for reaching out. We have applied multiple improvements over the past few weeks and the performance should be way better now. Would you care to give the app another go and perhaps update the review you have given us? :) Thanks in advance.

26 febbraio 2021

Great app, super easy to install and use. I use the free plan and it works fantastic. And I also needed some advise, so I contacted their support chat, and again superb service and support, which helped me solve my problem in less than 1 minute. I can highly recommend this app.

Hornsleth Shop
Danimarca
Consentmo ha risposto 26 febbraio 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! ✨ We are super happy to receive it! 🙌
If you need anything else, you know how to reach us - 💬 and 📧