Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 luglio 2021

Easy to install and use! Wonderful support! Crashed the links right in the beginning while editing texts and the support helped immediatley. Then I had many issues concerning translations and the super friendly support kept corresponding on and on until everything was set. Highly recommended!

Susa's Sight Photography Shop
Germania
Consentmo ha risposto 23 luglio 2021

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! 🤩 We are very happy to receive it! 😊
If you need further help, you know how to find us. Enjoy using our app! ✨

Data modifica: 21 settembre 2021

I have greatly changed my mind about this app. The fact that they charge you per page views and not website visitors is insane! I do not recommend this app if you have constant daily traffic. I was paying for the PRO plan (10$ monthly), and with 800 website visitors daily, I ended up having the bar not functioning at only 5 days into the month. I found a much cheaper app, where I pay 5$ per month for unlimited website visitor. I would greatly suggest to the developers to start charging per website visitors instead of page views.

Instant Nails
Romania
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 20 luglio 2021

Hello there, we checked our records and you were lastly running our Standard plan which is for $5.99 a month and it covers up to 30 000 page views also a month. I will provide a short explanation on how and why we are counting the views and not the visitors:

The page views/visits are counted each time a customer opens a page in your store. For example, if a customer first navigates to the Home page and after this to a Product page, the page visits will be increased by 2, since the app is loaded on both of those pages. The reason for this is because the app is loaded on every page, in order to maintain the same blocking of the cookies on each page (as per the customer's choice - they have either accepted or blocked the cookies). This is what makes the website compliant with the user's choice.
You can also check the following FAQ question for additional information - https://gdpr.apps.isenselabs.com/pages/faq?id=45 and https://gdpr.apps.isenselabs.com/pages/faq?id=81

Having said that, cheaper apps that claim to be GDPR compliant, usually don't maintain such blocking and coverage of the law.

If you think there is a better solution for your business case we would understand. If you want to set our app again we will be able to help with that as well. :)

14 luglio 2022

Customer support has being very patient and helpful! We had to change the code by ourselves, however they gave very clear instruction of how to do it, and it was done with ease! Definately a wonderful experience to use their service.

RhinoShield Thailand
Taiwan
Consentmo ha risposto 14 luglio 2022

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! We are extremely happy to receive it! 😊 If you need additional assistance with the app, you know how to find us! 😉

12 gennaio 2023

The app was easy to install and when I had some questions I did get quick responses. I am glad it does not dominate the website, personally hate the entire bottom of the websites that have the privacy notice. A nice box that is present but not overwhelming. A real plus for me.

Leatherworks Inc.
Stati Uniti
Consentmo ha risposto 13 gennaio 2023

Hello there and thanks for the great feedback of our app and cookie bar! ✨
We are really focused on giving multiple options for customisation, so merchants could be able to create a less dominant banner or exactly the opposite - a cookie bar that blocks the whole site content - You are the designer! 👨🏻‍🎨
Enjoy using the app and if you need any help, you know how to reach us! 😉

22 dicembre 2020

Very good. They didn't have danish translation for a feature, so i asked them if they could add it, and they did it the next day, Great support

Comforth Scandinavia
Danimarca
Consentmo ha risposto 23 dicembre 2020

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! We are thrilled to receive it! Enjoy using our app and if you need anything, you know how to find us! :)

21 gennaio 2021

App is simple to use and implement but, most importantly, support has been extremely useful and responsive, a rare occurrence for a free app. Highly recommended.

Skin Diligent FR
Regno Unito
Consentmo ha risposto 21 gennaio 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it! Enjoy using our app and if you need anything you know how to find us! ^^

12 settembre 2019

This app is fully compliant with EU cookie laws, unlike 99% of the other apps. It offers the option for the customer to actually manage the cookie preferences (as stated by law) instead of just alerting them. The customer service of the developers was excellent, going above and beyond by helping me remove an old code from a different cookie app I was using, which was not letting this app work properly. Highly recommend!

The Eye Corner
Regno Unito
Consentmo ha risposto 26 settembre 2019

Thank you for this review! It means a lot to us!

2 dicembre 2021

Very good application, I have used it in my store and it add all the required features to avoid the GDPR/CCPA fines

MAJOURI
Francia
Consentmo ha risposto 2 dicembre 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 😊 We are very happy to receive it! If you need any additional assistance we are available in chat and email. 👨‍💻

31 luglio 2020

After searching and dealing with other GDPR Apps, I found the customer service of this App excellent! The support person Emil responded very quickly to me on online chat. I couldn’t believe how patient Emil was with all of my questions and responded so professionally to each of my concerns and queries. All of my queries were resolved within minutes. Highly recommend this App especially because of their excellent customer service! Well done!

ALEEM YUSUF
Consentmo ha risposto 31 luglio 2020

Hello there and thank you for your amazing review! Emil is a shining star in our customer support galaxy and we are glad to hear this positive feedback for him. If there is anything else we could help you with, you know how to find us. ;)

3 novembre 2022

Great app! Had a few hiccups getting started but Georgi and the support team were patient and excellent in getting it resolved. Thank you! 5++

romance&ruin
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Consentmo ha risposto 4 novembre 2022

Hello there and thanks for the lovely review! 💕 We are very happy to receive it! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if you need any additional help, do not hesitate to reach out to Georgi again! 🦸