Consentmo GDPR Compliance , 1 005 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de maio de 2024

I have been trying to reach support for 2 days and have not had a response. Each time I try, it eventually disconnects me due to inactivity and I have to restart the process. Disappointing.

Tyto Robotics
Canadá
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Consentmo 6 de maio de 2024

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. Our records indicate that John from our support team responded to your inquiry on May 3rd. You can find his response here: https://monosnap.com/file/EcLrCzCdlp3xevcwCRV00dnET0JPqu

Please note that over the recent weekend, our staffing was limited due to the Orthodox Easter bank holiday in our country. We also attempted to contact you via email at support@consentmo.com.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. Please check our messages and get back to us. We eagerly await the opportunity to address your concerns and provide you with the assistance you need. :)

8 de abril de 2024

I recommend this very competent team to you – very good service whenever you need it!!!! Thank you very much for the support.!!!

fairjeans
Alemanha
Questão respondida por Consentmo 11 de abril de 2024

Thank you for the amazing review! 😊 We appreciate it a lot! 🙏 Enjoy using our app and if needed, we will help again! 😉

4 de abril de 2024

Really great support, Georgi has been exceptionally helpful. Thanks

North Trampolines UK
Reino Unido
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Consentmo 8 de abril de 2024

Hi there and thanks for the nice review! We appreciate it a lot! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if needed Georgi will be here for you! 🦸‍♂️

18 de abril de 2024

We had an issue with our store recently and reached out to support. They quickly got back to us and fixed the issue. We highly recommend this app for all of your cookie app needs!

Slice Engineering
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Consentmo 22 de abril de 2024

Hi there and thanks for the awesome review! We are very happy to receive it! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if needed, our support team will be here for you again! 👩‍💻🧑‍💻

9 de abril de 2024

I am very happy with this app. I have had the assistance of their support team and they are fantastic. Extremely patient and very responsive to my requirements. I am not very familiar with coding but with help from these guys I have been able to move through the installation steps to install my banner and be compliant with regulations. Great work. A great app.

Parade Handmade
Irlanda
Questão respondida por Consentmo 11 de abril de 2024

Thanks for the glowing review! 🌟 Thrilled to hear you found our support fantastic and our app helpful. We're here for you if you need anything else! 😊👍

15 de abril de 2024

App funzionale, dal design semplice ma elegante. Abbastanza libertà di custom, ma soprattutto semplicita.
Efficaci e tempistivi nella risoluzione di bug

NOHUG.wear
Itália
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Consentmo 18 de abril de 2024

Grazie mille per le belle parole! Apprezziamo molto il tuo feedback! 😊
Divertiti a usare la nostra app e se hai bisogno di aiuto, il nostro team di supporto sarà qui per te! 👩‍💻

11 de maio de 2024

Helpful, quick to solve problem. Very little wait time. Very satisfied.

Generayxion
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Consentmo 14 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for the kind words! 🙈 We really appreciate it! 🙏🏻

10 de abril de 2024

Easy to use and very friendly and fast support via chat.

Purodoré
Finlândia
Questão respondida por Consentmo 12 de abril de 2024

Thanks for the great review! 😊 We're glad you found our app easy to use and our support fast and friendly! 🚀 We are here to help if needed!

14 de maio de 2024

Très utile, et sav reactif

MonsieurSiméon
França
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Consentmo 17 de maio de 2024

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis positif ! Nous sommes ravis de vous être utiles et réactifs. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute autre demande.

26 de março de 2024

I experienced a sense of apprehension during the setup process, as I lack proficiency in coding. However, I must emphasize that the process was exceedingly facile and efficient. The team in charge provided excellent guidance and support throughout the process. My gratitude towards them knows no bounds.

Niantic Supply
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Consentmo 28 de março de 2024

Hello there and thank you for your wonderful feedback!
Your appreciation fuels our passion to deliver top-notch service. If you ever need anything else, just give us a shout. 🚀