Avaliações (391)

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de julho de 2024

What a great support team! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The app is absolutely great and I've been using it for a long time! But then I had a mishap.

I accidentally uninstalled the app and couldn't reinstall it. That was a huge problem that I couldn't solve on my own. So I contacted support. The response was very quick. Together with support, we deleted all the remnants of the app. But an error message kept coming up.

When we got to the point where we couldn't do anything anymore, I contacted Shopify. They also had a great team on hand. We tried everything late into the night. Nothing helped. Even reinitializing the shop didn't work.

Unfortunately, I had to tell iubenda support that I had to use a different app. That was the end of the matter for me.

But now comes the point where you know that not all support is the same. They didn't stop trying to find out what the problem was! A few days later, support contacted me again and asked if I could try reinstalling the app. And what can I say? It works!

The team took the time to find a solution. Just like that. I've never experienced anything like it! When you think you've tried everything, nothing happens from support and the matter is resolved. But this is different. Now that's what I call great help!

I'm so grateful for the work you do!

I can only highly recommend the app. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hi Pumpel - Wir drucken Kinderträume
About 1 year usando a aplicação
5 de julho de 2024

Wir hatten Probleme nach der Installation von anderen Apps, die den Cookie Banner blockiert haben. Sahar hat uns aber sehr schnell geholfen. Top Support. Vielen lieben Dank!

The Olfactive Avenue
11 months usando a aplicação
8 de abril de 2024

Wir sind sehr zufrieden. Hatten ein Problem beim Wechsel unseres Templates. Haben aber innerhalb von 24h geholfen bekommen. Sehr netter Support. Vielen Dank!

foot-art
12 months usando a aplicação
9 de abril de 2024

Great customer service!

Cocoon Botanicals
11 months usando a aplicação
22 de maio de 2024

Der Support ist super, antwortet schnell und ausführlich und hat sofort Lösungsvorschläge parat. Vielen Dank für die kompetente Hilfe!

TeeGschwendner CH
5 months usando a aplicação
8 de julho de 2024

Super-App läuft ohne Probleme und wenn es mal Probleme geben sollte gibt es einen super Support der schnell hilft

Magulo
14 days usando a aplicação
21 de junho de 2024

Der Support macht einen sehr guten Eindruck. Kann natürlich auch nicht alles lösen, aber bemüht sich sehr und ist schnell in der Antwort

PARAX Bike Racks
About 1 year usando a aplicação
16 de abril de 2024

Schneller Support und sehr freundlich! Ich bin sehr zufrieden und kann diese App nur weiterempfehlen!

MONK & NUN
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
24 de maio de 2024

Sehr guter und hilfsbereiter Service!

Wall Art AI
16 days usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

Die Konfiguration funktioniert sehr gut. Bei mir wurde der Cookie-Banner nicht angezeigt. Aber der Support ist sehr schnell und hilfsbereit. Der Cookie-Banner wird jetzt beim Aufrufen der Website angezeigt. Auf jeden Fall ist iubenda sehr zu empfehlen. Vielen Dank noch an Sahar Amini.

HBPhantasystore