Gelato: Print on Demand , 558 arvostelua

Luke’s 3d print shop
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 12. huhtikuu 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your review! We strive to provide a seamless experience for our users, and we're pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience. If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Thank you for choosing Gelato!

15. helmikuu 2024

LA MEILLEURE TECHNIQUE D'AJOUT DES PRODUITS, VRAIMENT VOUS FAITES DU BON BOULOT !

Creativo.Med
Marokko
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 17. helmikuu 2024

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre retour positif sur votre expérience avec notre plateforme! Nous apprécions votre soutien et sommes là pour vous aider en cas de besoin.

Cordialement,

Espanja
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 12. maaliskuu 2024

Hola,

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos una reseña! Nuestro equipo está disponible las 24 horas, los 7 días de la semana, si alguna vez necesita ayuda.

Atentamente,
Kyle

1. helmikuu 2024

Nice

pixelsweave
Noin 7 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 3. helmikuu 2024

Hello,

Thank you for the review! Our Team is available 24/7 if you even need assistance.

Bart

23. lokakuu 2023

It has made it so much easier for me to get my art work and creative ideas out there.

Uniquely Organized Designs
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 25. lokakuu 2023

Hello there,
Thank you for your review.
We're happy to hear that our integration has made it easier for you to showcase your artwork and creative ideas. Your success and satisfaction are important to us, and we're here to support your creative journey. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. Thank you for choosing Gelato, and we look forward to being a part of your creative endeavors!

10. syyskuu 2023

Easy to use!! I had been trying to launch my store and I wish I would've find you earlier!! Thank you for making it use. I also want to give you kudos for the excellent customer service that answered my questions at 11:30 pm!! I am in awe that you guys have this available 24/7

Montoya Brothers
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 12. syyskuu 2023

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
We're thrilled to hear that our platform was easy for you to use and that it helped you launch your store successfully. We're glad you found us and we could assist you in your journey. We take pride in providing excellent customer service, and we're delighted that our team was able to answer your questions.. If you have any further questions or need ongoing support, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed!

29. tammikuu 2024

amazimg

Ikaramu y' Umweru®
Ruanda
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 30. tammikuu 2024

Hello,

Thank you for the positive feedback! If you have any specific comments or if there's anything you'd like assistance with, feel free to let me know.

Happy printing,
Bartosz

4. huhtikuu 2024

Productos de alta calidad, rapidez y acabado profesional. Lo recomiendo, teniendo en cuenta experiencias pasadas.

Cluckly Store
Espanja
10 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 5. huhtikuu 2024

Hola,

Agradecemos sinceramente tu positiva reseña sobre nuestra aplicación de Shopify. Nos complace saber que estás satisfecho/a con la calidad de nuestros productos, así como con la rapidez de nuestro servicio y el acabado profesional. Valoramos tu recomendación, y nos comprometemos a seguir manteniendo los altos estándares que nos caracterizan. Si necesitas ayuda adicional o tienes alguna pregunta, no dudes en contactarnos. Apreciamos tu confianza en Gelato y esperamos seguir siendo de ayuda en el futuro.

Saludos cordiales,

29. lokakuu 2023

Great products, fast shipping and easy to navigatør in the app and website.
I am a newbie in the print on demand business, and Gelato makes it easy!

Happynurse
Norja
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 30. lokakuu 2023

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Gelato! We're delighted to hear that you find our products great, the shipping fast, and our platform easy to navigate. It's fantastic to have you on board, and we're here to support you on your print-on-demand journey. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Happy printing,
Bartosz

29. heinäkuu 2023

I use the Gelato app daily, as my sole POD dropshipper for both my Etsy store and my Shopify dot com. I think Gelato is excellent: it works quickly, smoothly, effectively, and efficiently; I've had zero interest in looking into any other service. The mobile app is great, in some cases quicker and more effective than the desktop app (in approving orders, for example). The role that Gelato has played in magnifying the reach and breadth of my side-hustle can't be over-stated: it opened up the entire world to my products, substantially deepened my product line into frames, canvas, mugs, and t-shirts, and I regularly get compliments from many of my customers (some of whom are in far-flung locations like Perth, Australia) at how fast the service is, and how thorough the packaging is (a reflection on how Gelato chooses its international partners).

My customer dissatisfaction rate is about 2%, but my satisfaction rate with how my dissatisfied customer issues have been addressed and resolved is 100%. Customer service reaction time is extremely quick, and clearly devoted to over-delivering solutions.

Naturally the numbers have to make sense for your business, but I'm a Gelato Gold+ subscriber and that continues to stand as the easily the best ROI I've seen - absolute no-brainer. I recommend it without reservation.

RecombinantCulture
Kanada
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Gelato vastasi 31. heinäkuu 2023

Hi there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this detailed review. We are very happy to hear that you've found our platform reliable and easy to use.

At Gelato, we strive to offer a wide range of high-quality products that can be produced locally around the world, and delivered sustainably. It's great to hear that we could support you via the growth of products and geographical regions, while your customers have noted the fast delivery.

We continue to work on making our integrations better each week, and also on releasing new features that will help you further grow your business.

Should there be anything needed our Customer Service team can be reached 24/7, and we are always passing on feedback so we can further improve our services.

Thank you for choosing Gelato!

Kind Regards,