Recensioni (743)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 giugno 2024

so happy with Gelato , I do wish they would print on blankets as I have great ideas with that easy to use

Monika's Cottage
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 24 giugno 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your interest in expanding our product range to include blankets. We're glad to hear that you find Gelato easy to use and that you're satisfied with our services. While we currently offer a variety of apparel products for printing, we are always looking to grow our offerings. Your suggestion for printing on blankets is appreciated and has been noted for consideration by our product expansion team. We understand the importance of having a diverse range of products to fulfill creative ideas like yours.

Kind regards,

19 maggio 2024

what an awesome service!

The Branchery
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 21 maggio 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our service awesome. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

27 maggio 2024

USING IT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AND I WILL SAY THAT MY EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. EVEN WITH THE LEARNING CURVE. YOU DON'T NEED DESIGN EXPERIENCE BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO LEARN TO USE THE TOOLS. THIS WAS THE EASIEST TO LEARN SO FAR. AFTER A FEW MORE MY CONFIDENCE WILL BUILD AND I'LL BE A CUSTOM DESIGN QUEEN!! THANKS GELATO FOR MAKING THIS SMOOTH AND FOR HAVING ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING I NEEDED TO GET MY DESIGNS IN THE STORE QUICKLY

Forever Remembered
Circa 4 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear that your first experience with Gelato was positive, even with the learning curve. It's great to know that our tools have been easy for you to learn and use. We're here to support you as you continue to build your confidence and create custom designs. Thanks for choosing Gelato!

28 maggio 2024

Outstanding service, easy to use. great customer service

Loveknowt
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 31 maggio 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear that you find our service outstanding and easy to use. It's also great to know our customer service team has met your expectations. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you for choosing Gelato!

24 maggio 2024

SOOO Happy I found Gelato. I am just starting up a print on demand store and have been so overwhelmed when trying to use the competitions sites. I couldn't even get them to connect to my Shopify account. With Gelato it was so fast and surprisingly easy to get my first product up. I am very excited about my new online store and working with Gelato!

ChapmanRanch
Circa 17 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 27 maggio 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled that you found Gelato and that it has made starting your print-on-demand store a smooth and exciting process. If you ever need assistance or have any questions as you continue to build your store, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

15 aprile 2024

After comparing to other providers I decided to use Gelato, they have a good range or products and ship international.

*Quality of the sample products I ordered were excellent

*Delivery was on time

*Chat / Support Helped me in great detail with an issue that I was encountering and resolved my issue

SoulpurgedStudios
Regno Unito
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 16 aprile 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Gelato. We're pleased to hear that our range of products and international shipping options met your needs. Ensuring the quality of our products and timely delivery are essential to us, and we're glad to hear that your experience reflected this. Our support team is always here to assist you, and we're delighted that we could resolve your issue promptly. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support.

8 luglio 2024

Really clear interface to make and sell designs with. Great support aswell!

Droneback
Belgio
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 10 luglio 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear you find Gelato easy to use and our support team helpful. If you ever need any further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Kind regards,

13 aprile 2024

Easy to add and edit multiple products from a single design.

DonWillisJrArt
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 15 aprile 2024

Hello,

We're delighted to hear that you find it easy to add and edit multiple products with Gelato. If there's anything else you'd like to see or any other feedback you have, please feel free to share. We're here to make your experience with us as seamless as possible.

7 aprile 2024

Easy to Install and setup if you have already made some amazing designs. I do struggle to setup the designer tool so people can do custom designs.

PrideMug
Regno Unito
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 8 aprile 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Gelato for your printing needs. We're glad to hear that you found our Shopify app easy to install and set up. We understand your struggle with setting up the designer tool for custom designs, and we're here to assist you every step of the way. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for guidance on configuring the designer tool to better suit your needs. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to serve you.

23 aprile 2024

Great experience overall. The products are of a great quality, logistics is efficient and customer support is reactive.

Peinture Nature
Cipro
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 25 aprile 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Gelato! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with the quality of our products, efficient logistics and customer support. If you ever have questions, need assistance, or want to share more feedback, feel free to reach out.