Gelato: Print on Demand , 438 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 novembre 2023

It's not the best interface of all the print on demand companies I have used. But it is by far not the worst. And the production cost on the T-shirts along with the production times and shipping discounts make them the best value that I have found. The only ting I would really change is adding better mockups. For my products I need the mockups to be a little more "Fun"

The Things I should not say
Stati Uniti
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We appreciate your perspective on the interface and understand the importance of engaging and fun mockups. We're always working to enhance our platform, and your input is invaluable. We'll ensure your feedback is shared with our development team for consideration. If you have any specific ideas or features you'd like to see, feel free to reach out.

We're here to make your experience with Gelato as enjoyable as possible,

21 novembre 2023

Would be nice if the language didn't change based on the windows system u are using... fix it please. ty come again

Osaka Oni
Paesi Bassi
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 23 novembre 2023

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback. Language consistency is important, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the language change based on the Windows system. Our team is continuously working on improving the user experience, and we'll certainly consider this input for future updates. If you have any specific suggestions or if there's anything else you'd like to share, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we're here to assist you with any other concerns you may have,

11 novembre 2023

My experience so far with Gelato is good for a beginner. The platform has been an eye-opener, but the store is still in the building state, therefore, I can not comment much on customer service issues. I would like to know how to order samples at a discount rate so as to see what my physical products look like.

Art Digital Pro
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Gelato! We're delighted to hear that the platform has been an eye-opener for you as a beginner. As you continue to build your store, we appreciate your understanding that customer service experiences are yet to be fully explored.

Regarding ordering samples, we currently offer the ability to order them directly through our platform. Unfortunately, we don't have a specific discount rate for samples at the moment. However, we believe in the quality of our products, and ordering samples will give you a firsthand look at the excellent printing and material standards we maintain.

If you have any further questions or need assistance as you progress with your store, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you on your journey with Gelato, and we wish you great success in building and growing your business!

Best regards,

9 novembre 2023

still a bit slow at publishing products

BuyByCamilla
Regno Unito
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the publishing speed. We're constantly working to improve our platform, and your input is valuable. If you have any specific suggestions or encounter further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to enhance the Gelato experience,

18 dicembre 2023

Super intuitiva. Gracias por crear una plataforma tan increíble.

Paint and Print
Uruguay
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 20 dicembre 2023

Nos alegra saber que encuentras la plataforma super intuitiva! Estamos comprometidos en hacer que la experiencia sea lo más fácil y eficiente posible. Si tienes alguna pregunta o necesitas ayuda en el futuro, no dudes en ponerte en contacto. Además, si hay algo que podamos hacer para que tu experiencia sea aún mejor y merezca 5 estrellas, no dudes en escribirnos a apifeedback@gelato.com. ¡Gracias por elegir Gelato!

1 marzo 2024

Great experience with a few minor mishaps.

The very first sample I ordered was amazing quality, but I have not gotten that same garment type since, despite using the same exact template (I only changed the logo/branding). Still- the print & embroidery quality is top notch.

I also ordered a non-zip hoodie sample, but was sent a zip instead, which they quickly resent. I mention this because I fear it may happen with my customers once we launch - so it's something to keep in mind. Thankfully its a very seamless resolution process.

Overall, this is one of the better print on demand companies I've used from a print quality perspective

THEWORLDEFFECT
Stati Uniti
Gelato ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

Hi there,

We are happy to know that you are delighted with our print quality. We are committed to making the experience as smooth as possible and are continuously working to improve the consistency and operations. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better and worthy of 5 stars, please feel free to write to us at apifeedback@gelato.com. Our Customer Support team is also available 24/7 via live chat or email, if you have any questions.

Thank you for choosing Gelato!

Kind regards,
Kyle

10 novembre 2023

Lätt att använda på många sätt. Man får avsätta lite tid för att lära sig alla funktioner.

Pretty Tales Posters
Svezia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 13 novembre 2023

Tack för din feedback! Vi är glada att höra att du upplever Gelato som lätt att använda på olika sätt. Om du har några specifika områden där du tycker att vi kan förbättra eller om det är några särskilda funktioner du skulle vilja se, tveka inte att låta oss veta. Vi är här för att hjälpa till och göra din erfarenhet ännu bättre.

22 maggio 2023

Integration is not automatic when customers make an order in my store.
Also, the address field only allows 35 chars, which means that in most cases you have to change your customers' orders for the address to fit the available address fields.
Mug packaging is not great. Only cardboard around it, there's no bubble wrap or other kind of fragile material protection. That's not good at all and the sample I've ordered has reached me broken.
Even though there's production in my country, all the orders so far have come from Germany. This leads to slower delivery times for me and my clients, which shouldn't be needed if there's production in Portugal.
Other than these issues, Gelato is exactly what I was looking for and I do plan to keep using it for my small business. It does still have room to improve and that's why I'm leaving that feedback here.

The Drawing Dev
Portogallo
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 23 maggio 2023

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with the integration not being automatic when customers place orders on your store. We understand the importance of a seamless integration and we're continuously working to improve this process.

Regarding the address field limitation, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the character limit. We'll take your feedback into consideration as we explore options for expanding the address field to accommodate longer addresses.

We're sorry to hear about the issue with the packaging of the mugs and the broken sample you received. We'll review our packaging protocols to ensure better protection during transit and minimize the risk of breakage.

We understand that delivery times are important, and we're actively working on optimizing our production and distribution network to provide faster delivery options in various regions, including Portugal.

We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us identify areas where we can improve our services. We're committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers, and your input is instrumental in that process. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

Thank you for choosing Gelato for your business, and we look forward to serving you better in the future,

30 luglio 2023

Seamless and great integration. Makes it easy to create products in Gelato, and sync them to Shopify. A bit slow syncing, but not a huge problem.

Qualia Store
Norvegia
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gelato ha risposto 31 luglio 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. We're glad you're happy with our integration, and would love to further support you on your journey.

We've reached out directly to continue this conversation, but please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email or live chat 24/7 for any help or advice. You can also provide us with feedback anytime, especially around the syncing, to apifeedback@gelato.com

Kind regards,