Recensies (701)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 mei 2024

iv found it very easy to get to terms with how gelato works,I have been using an few years now, the price is 80% fair, there is still some stocking issues, I love how smooth the integration are.

Outer Box Illustration
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Gelato user for the past few years! We're glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use and appreciate the smooth integration. We're continuously working to improve our stocking issues and strive to offer competitive pricing. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we're here to support you. Thank you for choosing Gelato!

Kind regards,

2 juni 2024

Getting to understand Gelato has been relatively easy. I'm a bit disappointed that the personalisation part doesn't work with my Stilleto theme as that was one of the major draws to using Gelato. I would also like to undersatnd how migrating my products from Printify to Gelato works as the SKU's remain Printify SKU's meaing when I delete the product from Printify it removes the SKU that Gelato are using.

Albro Designs
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 4 juni 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We’re actively working to expand our supported themes, and we appreciate your patience. Regarding migration, it should not be possible to create variants without SKU and we’ve reached out to you directly for more details. We hope to resolve this promptly and provide a 5-star experience!

29 mei 2024

Gelato made us entrepreneurs. Gelato made us artists too. Also a family business owner. ;) Couldnt be happier today with the results. I think the creative and collaborative style of this highly efficient POD platform is truly remarkable. The experience is perfect and the connection between Shopify & Gelato is working super-smoothly as any good business partnership should. Shopify, you re lucky to have Gelato in your books :)

My Store
Spanje
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 31 mei 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that Gelato has helped you on your entrepreneurial journey and brought your artistic vision to life. It's great to know that the integration with Shopify has been seamless for your business. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to support your success!

Warm regards,

25 mei 2024

great app, easy to work with and nice products

Abstract doodles S.
Spanje
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 27 mei 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying using Gelato and finding it easy to work with. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

We're here to help,

22 mei 2024

So far, the integration between our Shopify store and Gelato has been nothing but incredible! The print and delivery time is so fast, and the quality is amazing. This is very exciting for our business.

Nature Mama's Nest
Australië
27 dagen gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 24 mei 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear that the integration with your Shopify store has been smooth and that you're impressed with our print and delivery times. It's great to know our service is contributing positively to your business. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out.

27 mei 2024

USING IT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AND I WILL SAY THAT MY EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. EVEN WITH THE LEARNING CURVE. YOU DON'T NEED DESIGN EXPERIENCE BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO LEARN TO USE THE TOOLS. THIS WAS THE EASIEST TO LEARN SO FAR. AFTER A FEW MORE MY CONFIDENCE WILL BUILD AND I'LL BE A CUSTOM DESIGN QUEEN!! THANKS GELATO FOR MAKING THIS SMOOTH AND FOR HAVING ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING I NEEDED TO GET MY DESIGNS IN THE STORE QUICKLY

Forever Remembered
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear that your first experience with Gelato was positive, even with the learning curve. It's great to know that our tools have been easy for you to learn and use. We're here to support you as you continue to build your confidence and create custom designs. Thanks for choosing Gelato!

28 mei 2024

Outstanding service, easy to use. great customer service

Loveknowt
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 31 mei 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear that you find our service outstanding and easy to use. It's also great to know our customer service team has met your expectations. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you for choosing Gelato!

24 mei 2024

SOOO Happy I found Gelato. I am just starting up a print on demand store and have been so overwhelmed when trying to use the competitions sites. I couldn't even get them to connect to my Shopify account. With Gelato it was so fast and surprisingly easy to get my first product up. I am very excited about my new online store and working with Gelato!

ChapmanRanch
Ongeveer 17 uur gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 27 mei 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled that you found Gelato and that it has made starting your print-on-demand store a smooth and exciting process. If you ever need assistance or have any questions as you continue to build your store, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

9 juni 2024

great app easy product adding and good pricing with a good margin

Curdesty
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 10 juni 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find our app user-friendly and appreciate the ease of adding products. Our pricing strategies aim to provide good margins for our users, and we're happy to know that it's working well for you. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

23 mei 2024

Gelato is very user friendly.

Black Lagoon Surf Co.
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Gelato heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you find Gelato user-friendly. Your feedback means a lot to us. If you have any questions or need assistance, we're here to help.