Arvostelut (4 261)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 9. kesäkuu 2024

GemPages support has always seemed very good to me, they solve my questions and help me in the shortest time possible

bintegralcol

Varun Electric Bike
Kiina
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. toukokuu 2024

Pauline was extremely friendly and immediately solved the issue for me by showing me how to fix it. Thank you very much.

Nine One One
Italia
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. huhtikuu 2024

Gempages has been a game-changer for customizing my Shopify store! I wanted to set up a countdown timer section, but I ran into a snag. Thankfully, the Gempages support team was fantastic. Jin, in particular, was incredibly helpful. He patiently guided me through the solution with clear instructions, and we had the issue resolved in no time.

This experience solidified Gempages' value for me. Not only does it offer extensive customization options for my Shopify storefront, but their support team is top-notch. If you're looking for an app to take control of your store's design, I highly recommend Gempages!

BabyBebe
Meksiko
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
8. kesäkuu 2024

Most powerful landing page builder and very quick and helpful support team. Highly recommend.

Barekick
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. toukokuu 2024

You need to get used to it but works better then expected. Support also helps

BeamBuddy
Tšekki
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
8. huhtikuu 2024

Support team is very helpful and provides assistance with clear directives and examples. Their team is prompt to respond and assists with all levels of coding inquiries and layout support.

Erica Tanov
Melkein 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. toukokuu 2024

Their customer service is unmatched. They always fix any issues that arise in a timely manner!

PostureFlex
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2024

Support is unmatched, always going above and beyond with any issue you encounter.

Breatheeze Performance
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. maaliskuu 2024

I am so very grateful that I found this app for Shopify!

I love all the different ways that I can customize my shop to look the way I want it to - and the customer service was fast and super helpful!

I was connected with Mona for an issue I was having with my site, and they were able to get the issue fixed very quickly and explained what all they did to correct the issue in case it happened again.

Very grateful for GemPages and their customer service team!!

4 Ever Trending