GemPages Landing Page Builder , 3,954件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月19日

GemPages is an app that we can definitely recommend to anyone currently part of the Shopify community looking for a smoother web page building experience. We've used CMS platforms such as WordPress and Joomla in the past but decided to move over to Shopify for e-commerce purposes which in our opinion is a safer and better option to integrate payment processing solutions without much of a hassle and in the beginning, using Shopify without GemPages was much more challenging without a doubt. I hope the GemPages team continues growing since it is very evident they have created a truly promising business solution which only has opportunity for even bigger and better things to come. In addition, the technical support team is by far the best I've seen in years. Thank you guys!

Brightcore Nutrition
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
2024年1月17日

Mona gave such excellent service and solutions. I communicated the issue with screenshots, and she understood right away what needed to be done by fixing the code for me, following through on the results, and offering solutions that I didn't even hope to get fixed. She also sent fun gifs and emojis, which made the overall interaction fun and pleasant. Thanks Mona!

The GEBO Pod System
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2023年12月25日

One of the greatest attractions of this app is the simplicity of creating the ideal page by just selecting and arranging elements. It offers a wide variety of elements, catering to diverse design needs. Even though the app is not available in Japanese, its intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easily accessible for beginners.

What's particularly noteworthy is the excellent support system. The support team provides detailed guidance with images, ensuring peace of mind for users when they encounter any uncertainties or questions. This is a significant advantage for users.

There are many wonderful apps in the market, but I am truly grateful to have encountered this one. The combination of ease of use, a wealth of features, and attentive support creates an environment that maximizes user creativity. I highly recommend trying this app for anyone interested in design.

ROCKBROSJP
日本
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月27日

I have been using GemPages for a few months now and it's amazing ! It can pretty much do everything.
- If you need custom code from other thirdparty app it work perfectly BUT some time it require a little bit a of help
- It could be tricky to add specific condition by code

The Customer Support is just fantastic.

I really recommend !

E8XPOSURE
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年1月4日

Raising the bar every day. Used the old version for a year or so, it was already miles ahead of all the other builders I have tried. this new 7.0 version is something else. Customer support is also great, sometimes it takes a bit longer to get in touch but they always find a solution, so it is worth the wait. Hats off to the whole organization, keep up the great work guys!

Marbles Bay
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年11月28日

GemPages is an easy to use platform with fantastic customer service! The templates and drag and drop content blocks make designing our web pages super easy. If I ever get stuck and don't know how to do something I just use the easy message function to ask someone from GemPages for help and they are always ready and willing to assist within a very quick timeframe. Can't recommend them enough!

CadelleLeather
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2023年12月23日

I am very happy with GemPages. For me, they are a must have. One of the best things is the chat support. They go above and beyond to figure out the problem. Usually it is something stupid I've done.

TrollTrue
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年2月1日

The service its amazing, they help you with anything you want. They design its difficult to understand at first, but once you know, its really good

Adorno de Astra
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年12月7日

I've been using GemPages for the past 6 months. We migrated our site from Wordpress to Shopify and had to completely rebuild the site. It was a big job, but it was a pleasant job as soon as we started using GemPages.

This app doesn't have ever feature that you could ever want, but it has almost every feature. The Shopify page builder is a joke compared to what you can do with GemPages. And above all, the customer support is top notch. They are extremely responsive and extremely helpful. I can't recommend this app enough.

Tru-Tone
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年2月1日

the app is great so far, i have the build price plan and its great. The tech team are very helpful with any problem that you have

Frize