GemPages Landing Page Builder , 3,489件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年5月24日

GemPages has one of the best customer services out there. The Team are so nice and are genuinely there to help you if you have any questions or troubleshooting while building your product page. They are very responsive and understand the importance of following up with the customer. Thank you so much

Belenzo
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:5ヶ月
GemPagesが返信しました 2023年5月24日

We're delighted that our efforts have contributed to the success of your business. Should you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us via live chat or email us at support@gempages.help. We're here to help you achieve success, always.

2023年5月24日

Best app for building pages - once I discovered it I will never come back to any other one. Great support also!

Les Trésors de Léon
フランス
アプリの利用期間:2ヶ月
GemPagesが返信しました 2023年5月24日

Thanks so much for supporting us with a 5-star review. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with what GemPages provides. We will continue to strive to make your experience even better moving forward.

2023年5月23日

Amazing customer service. Really fast response, very helpful in sorting out my issues with my store. Very clear communication and demonstrations of troubleshooting.

Thylas
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
GemPagesが返信しました 2023年5月24日

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team.

2023年5月23日

I love having tools to make my stores look unique and have them perfectly optimized, Gempages provide tons of tools to make it happen! In my case, I like to think out of the box and try new things :) and I messed up a couple of times and every time I contacted support they helped very quickly! these guys know what they doing and doing it perfectly!

Ulevi
ジョージア
アプリの利用期間:2ヶ月
GemPagesが返信しました 2023年5月24日

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

2023年5月23日

Gempage support team respond was very quick, the problem solved within 20min, the best so far. Thanks

Sonexcare
ジブラルタル
アプリの利用期間:21日
GemPagesが返信しました 2023年5月24日

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! Happy to hear that you received 5-star service from our customer support team

2023年5月23日

Gem Pages is a great page builder and the support is great too, they understood what I needed help with quickly and were able to help me efficiently.

Crafterz Hub
キプロス
アプリの利用期間:4ヶ月
GemPagesが返信しました 2023年5月24日

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We really appreciate your help in spreading the word about GemPages. It means a lot to us.

2023年5月21日

Fastes support ever!! They solved a bug within 5 minutes after my request. Amazing! Than you Mona for your fast service!

Souls Paradise
スイス
アプリの利用期間:9ヶ月
GemPagesが返信しました 2023年5月21日

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that our support agent (Mona) was there to assist you, everything looks fantastic. Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are here to help!

2023年5月21日

Their service is amazing, I had a lot of questions at the beginning and they all answered and were very patient, I recommend Gempage 100%

MOOSOO®
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:約3年
GemPagesが返信しました 2023年5月21日

Our team thrilled to receive such great rating. Happy to hear that you enjoy the app. Thank you so much for your support. Our entire team at GemPages ASIA greatly appreciate it.

2023年5月20日

I just started working with gempages and the service is amaing. They even made a personalized video showing me how to do what I was asking for. Magnicificent <3

ProgressPortal
オランダ
アプリの利用期間:25日

2023年5月20日

It is very easy to use convenient assistance very helpful! highly recommended! you immediately learn to use it in a few hours you have your store ready even after the first times you use it!

I-BANDIT
イタリア
アプリの利用期間:6日
GemPagesが返信しました 2023年5月21日

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We greatly appreciate your positive comments about the convenient and helpful nature of our assistance. We're thrilled to hear that you found it easy to use and highly recommend it. We're grateful for your support and recommendation!