Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 april 2021

I am still getting used to this app that is a bit tricky at times as it is not getting along very well with my laptop, YET. BUT the absolute best part about Gempages is their customer service that is second to none! Especially Ken, Quinn and Bella who are always there for me to help me with my questions and my issues are always resolved. Best customer service out of all apps that I have used in Shopify! Thank you guys!!!

Swedishness
Zwitserland
6 april 2020

Found this app to be easy to implement and use. Have had a couple of interactions with support and found it to be quick and effective.

Kaibosh Eyewear
Noorwegen
12 augustus 2022

excelente, suporte é fantastico......................................................................

lenanve
Brazilië
GemPages heeft geantwoord 15 augustus 2022

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us maintain a high level of service for our customers. Please let us know your concerns, if any.

We guarantee that we will do everything in our power to ensure that you are completely satisfied.

Cindy | GemPages Customer Success Team

27 april 2020

I'm still on my Trial days. So by now (4 days) I can I say I like the app. I would say its ideal for landing pages, indeed, it was the main reason I downloaded the app. It has a lot of features but still on discovery phase. It's great it has a very good chat support, so any doubt can be canalized by there. The only constructive criticism I have on the 4 days, I think they should put someone to be "on call" or "on chat" for the weekends, due a got a few doubts on Friday and got stuck until Monday, not a big deal, but to take in mind if will be taking one of their plans. No put 5 stars just for that and coz just only 4 days of testing it. Will update if continue using it in future.

Viagues
Verenigd Koninkrijk
29 dagen gebruiken de app
12 augustus 2017

The editor is really nice and usable, however it has plenty of bugs. Small Section can't be edited and custom templates are not stored correctly... I have lost quite some time eventually. Suport is great though

Seven Elephants 2
Duitsland
17 dagen gebruiken de app
7 november 2022

We recently started using this app. It has so many features and is allowing us to make a great-looking site. The customer support is amazing, they are supper responsive and go above and beyond to help with any issues.

Domegaia
13 dagen gebruiken de app
GemPages heeft geantwoord 8 november 2022

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. We're happy to hear that you find GemPages helpful. Feel free to let us know via our live chat channel. We would be happy to check and make it right for you!

22 april 2017

I love this app! It is very easy to use and so intuitive. There is a few small issues but Chris has been amazing.

Milk Baby Shop
5 dagen gebruiken de app
11 juni 2017

Is this app developer even active, I tried the email and it bounced back. If so, can you guys please respond and let us merchants know this product is active and being supported. I'm looking to buy an additional builder for a client shop, but not interested if responses are not answered.

I like the app, so I'm giving 4 stars to be fair, however I'm on trial so I'll wait for a response before purchasing.

Christisimmons
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 21 oktober 2020

I had the app active for 2 days. As i was on another project at the same time i realized i rushed too much to activate it and reached out the Gempages support to ask if i can stop it and keep the rest of the trial.
I received positive answer that i won't loose the rest and i can come back to the app whenever i'm ready. I deactivated the app after this email on the 2nd day of using it.
A week later i received an email stating my trial has expired, when i actually had not used it and for already 4 days i keep writing to their support but nobody cares to reply back!!!
Updating my review, as i was contacted by the support and given a good proposition/solution.
Will be able to evaluate the service itself, once i start using it.

For Dog Lovers
Verenigd Koninkrijk
1 dag gebruiken de app
24 september 2019

Most of the time, it's hard to get help being in the States. However, if you're up late enough and can catch the team (different time zones), then they're really incredible with support. REALLY incredible. Ann + Janie have been awesome!

resellers-wink-wink-com