Recensies (4.237)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 mei 2024

We've used alot of page builders, however, GemPages is the BEST! There are so many templates, apps and ways to customize all the pages. The support team is also amazing, as they're able to provide further customization (within their ability). They have been able to custom code some of our pages, which saves us money from having to install shopify apps. The team is extremely responsive and helps us fix any glitches as well! Highly recommend!

THE BROW SHOP
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
9 juni 2024

Most valuable app in this app store, I swear. Built half of my website with GemPages with no coding experience. Gem Pages has a few quirks with the way it works but ANYTIME I run into trouble I can always depend on their amazing customer service team to help me solve the issue. One of the most worthwhile subscriptions I pay every month, im so grateful this app exists!

SONIC WEAPONRY
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

I like it very much and have been using it for a long time because it gives me a lot of freedom.
Also, I would like to thank you for your kind and patient response when I contacted you.
They are happy to respond to individual inquiries such as code additions.・Even when there are multiple people in charge, the contents are clearly understood and I have never felt the discomfort of having to give duplicate explanations.
I would like to continue using it.
Thank you for your continued support.

La Maison de Lyllis
Japan
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
10 juni 2024

Great features and great support.
Saves me hours of coding and allows me to focus on other tasks.
I have been using it for over a year and have no major errors.
Also, one time I had an error that I couldn't solve myself, but they took care of it right away.
I was able to receive small messages from them and they were very reassuring.

Lusciouz公式オンラインストア
Japan
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
23 april 2024

Annie was of extreme help to me , she stayed on chat with me to help me trouble shoot all my tech issues and she also taught me how to correct things myself . I was almost going to give up and switch to a different third party app but because of Annie I will be keeping Gempages . She was truly extremely helpful . thank yo so much Annie for fixing all the issues I couldn't fix .

Heavenly lashes
28 mei 2024

Amazing support with custom code turned around in a few hours. The new templates and sections in V7 are amazing!

BANG Percussive Therapy Massage Gun
23 april 2024

Not only is GemPages an amazing application, their development and support staff are top-notch. The GP development team continually improves the product to keep up with Shopify's most recent updates. The GP support staff is responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable. They are equipped to handle your questions or provide a quick fix. As a former Shogun user, we prefer GemPages ease of use, protection of content, and high-quality customer service.

HRDQ
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

All their representatives are easy to talk to and always try to understand your needs and concerns. They provide advice, suggestions, and steps to solve your concerns. The app has a user-friendly environment, allowing you to follow the step-by-step guide provided by a representative. They also offer various options to get the design you want for your site pages. A truly recommendable application. Thank you, Gempages!

Vegancuts
9 maanden gebruiken de app
9 april 2024

GemPages offers a user-friendly interface with extensive customization options, ensuring flexibility in creating unique pages. Its responsive design ensures optimal performance across all devices. Seamless integration with popular e-commerce platforms like Shopify simplifies workflow. Fast loading times and smooth operation enhance user experience. Robust documentation and customer support further contribute to its appeal. Regular updates demonstrate a commitment to improvement. Overall, GemPages excels in providing a versatile and efficient solution for building engaging online storefronts.

q-personalize
13 mei 2024

I've been using GemPages for a few months and am very happy with it. I found it intuitive to learn, and it's capable of everything we need it for. I've had a couple of technical issues and the customer service was excellent and solutions were found quickly! All good with nothing bad to report from my experience.

The Pleasure Pods