Avaliações (4 360)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
20 de fevereiro de 2024

I was satisfied with the service, they are fast and efficient.

EVOUP
Colômbia
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
16 de dezembro de 2023

GemPages is a great upgrade to your shopify store in case you are going for a more flexible, more diverse layout of your shop. But then with more possibilities also come more complexities. You can easily get frustrated by the many details that have to be taken in to account. The competence of the support team will clarify a lot, but this always means a delay because one is not that independent as he would wish. Normally they will help you instantly or in a short amount of time, but as they have a lot of customers, on a busy day the answers can delay until a day or more. This in one way is a great signe as it shows that a lot of people trust the possibilities of GemPages, but it means as well that a lot of the clients of the platform are in need of help and assistance because of the complexity.
I would recommend GemPages to people that already have sufficient experience with page builders. If you are a beginner, just be prepared to invest a lot of time because it really is a learning curve. And if something does not work, dont loose to much time but ask the support team as they are a great help and mostly also fast in answering to your requests.

AwwShop
Suíça
4 months usando a aplicação
5 de dezembro de 2023

I just wanted to drop a quick note to express my gratitude for the incredible support I've received. Your team is not only super friendly but also incredibly helpful. It made a significant difference in my experience.

I'm looking forward to more features being available on V7 soon. Keep up the fantastic work!

JOM
Suécia
3 months usando a aplicação
14 de agosto de 2023

The product can take a little getting used to, just like all things Shopify. But I love the support. They're always responsive and helpful. It definitely makes up for any issues I've experienced with the product. The other products I've tried had the same issues, but no support or support is not helpful. As a non-technical person, having someone I can ping is so so important. I really appreciate how quickly the support team responds and how they really do want to help you all the way through.

The Poetry Boutique
Estados Unidos
6 months usando a aplicação
6 de dezembro de 2023

The app is fantastic and let me do the opportunity of create practically everything i want! 4 star instead of 5 cause i start with the new 7th version, just released and not completely and with some bug.
The customer assistance online is spectacular and help me to win against all the difficulty i have found. In particulary way i meet Morgen, that's a Gempages black belt!! If needed...ask for her!!!

MENTheALt
About 1 month usando a aplicação
15 de outubro de 2023

I think this app will be beneficial. There are plenty of videos and printed text to explain things. It's just there is so much to get a handle on. The chat help function is slow to get connected to someone to help out. Once I did get someone to help me, he was very knowledgeable and answered my questions quickly.

Morning Might
Estados Unidos
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD 16 de outubro de 2023

Dear Brent,

Thank you for your positive rating and for sharing your insights about our GemPages app. We're thrilled to hear that you find our resources beneficial and our support knowledgeable.

We apologize for any delay you experienced in getting connected with our chat support. We've been handling a high volume of customer inquiries, and your patience is greatly appreciated. Rest assured, once we've connected, our commitment to speedy issue resolution remains steadfast.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to assist you with any questions or challenges you may encounter. If you need further support or have more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always ready to help.

Best regards,
GemPages Support Team

11 de agosto de 2023

Great app to use, although it has some limited features for responsive screens.

Great Customer Support, I contacted them several times for various issues, and they were able to help out themselves or pass on the issue to the rest of the team who then solved my issue.

Coolicon Lighting
Reino Unido
2 months usando a aplicação
1 de outubro de 2023

Was a amazing app i just want to now how i can put mi gempage in the shopify store i installed the app and i click publish but my shopify main page dont changes help pls

Luminova
México
18 days usando a aplicação
30 de outubro de 2023

Greatest builder i've used so far, i tested about 3 builders and this is the one closest to what an HTML CSS web customization would look like. 4 Stars just because they reply late and might need more customer service staff.

Topmet Italia