Geolocation , 386 avis

• 12 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 12 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 44 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 janvier 2024

Traffic went from 140-200 people shopping per day down to 20 people and the 20 people were sales canvasing into the business from countries such as India, UAE etc. I need to the coding any thing to do with this app taken out of my theme due to this causing 50-70K sale decrease.

Cater-Connect Ltd
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 décembre 2023

App works perfectly. Use it so that people can change their location and currency at the bottom of the webpage. It's kind of shocking how many people don't understand what this app is for (changing location & currency) and how location and currency is controlled by shopify markets. To whoever the devs are for this app, you guys have done a great job. Some people kind of shock me on how they are able to run a business

Pocket Pixel
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 5 décembre 2023

Thank you for the positive words!

2 décembre 2023

I've uninstalled this app as I don't believe its giving me any added benefit to my store. The only I can find that it does is slow down the loading of the theme I use. Poor for an app that is supposed to be build in house & enhance a customer experience not hinder it.

Albro Designs
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 5 décembre 2023

Hi there, sorry that you have had this experience. The Geolocation app does not add any code to your theme, so site performance should be unaffected. We would be happy to help you with the issues you were facing if you'd like to reach out to our support team.

31 janvier 2024

i still cant change my shop price and geolocation i have tried and tried still not working.

urbancraft & couture
Nigeria
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 1 février 2024

Hi there - this app is for shops using Shopify Payments with multi currency. Sorry for any confusion this has caused.

26 octobre 2023

This app is not compatible with any app that allows customization with add-on options. I have had customers place orders and get add-ons for free! This is because it auto detects the wrong location for Safari and Apple users and the add-ons are in US dollars only. It even switches my currency to Nigerian dollars when I view my own site, although I am in the US, and when I correct it to US at the top using the currency selector that came with my theme it automatically switches back to Nigeria without prompting. I am sure this is why I have lost so many sales and am just catching it now. Proceed with caution when installing this app!

Sparkle & Jade
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2023

Absolutely useless. A disgrace to put something like that on the market.

Jantelle
Danemark
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 octobre 2023

The app could be good. BUT when the popup is displayed and suggesting another language due to the browser language, and you click the "x" to DISMISS the popup, the site is still directed to the suggested language! The app is still on version 1.0 that it has been all since it was released.
I have contacted the shopify support at least 5 times regarding this issue but no action is taken.

Savvy Sugaring
Suède
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 octobre 2023

Worthless! Received an order, stated I would be paid when shipped. After shipping the order, nope, no money, no product back and no help with their tech support. They only state that it takes time to get money, about 5 days. It has now been 13 days and no money.

Luxury Italian Pastelli Uniforms
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 novembre 2023

This is app is useless, slow down websites, doesn't help conversion rate, have a hard time to close it. Messup the whole funnel process big time. DO NOT INSTALL THIS CRAP!!!

lulucastel.com
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 octobre 2023

Randomly stopped working and we lost $10k a day in sales to Australia. There is no tech support at all except a useless chat bot. Do not use this app.

Waste Free Celebrations