Geolocation , 385 avis

• 12 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 12 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 44 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 décembre 2023

çeviri hizmeti tam olarak çevirmiyor, daha iyi yapılabilir

infinerji My Store
Turquie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 décembre 2023

Geolocation hasn't done nothing to help my sales

Tru•To•The•GAME
États-Unis
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 octobre 2023

The app could be good. BUT when the popup is displayed and suggesting another language due to the browser language, and you click the "x" to DISMISS the popup, the site is still directed to the suggested language! The app is still on version 1.0 that it has been all since it was released.
I have contacted the shopify support at least 5 times regarding this issue but no action is taken.

Savvy Sugaring
Suède
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 novembre 2023

very basic and laggy

Roaming Redolent
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 novembre 2023

great and awesome

Prodique
France
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 novembre 2023

Diese App zeigt die Sprache an und doch ist alles auf Deutsch?
Leider zeigt es nicht an, ob das Land überhaupt berechtigt ist im Shop einzukaufen

Deutschmann-Store
Allemagne
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
12 février 2024

Footer language selector does not appear (despite being enabled). I'm using the Narrative theme.

For a country like India, where there's a ton of languages spoken, this app is not very useful. I have it set to automatically default to Hindi when a customer from India visits the site, yet... only 57% of Indians speak Hindi. If they don't speak Hindi, there is no apparent way for them to switch to English or whatever their preferred language is.

HyperSpring Toys
États-Unis
17 mars 2020

I really wanted a nice simple geolocation app to work with shopify payments. Unfortunately this one looks terrible on my store. The font size is fixed to 16px and there's no way for you to edit the code. Looks like it was designed by amatuers. Why do you make the app so ugly and un-customisable>?

sofacovers.co
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 16 avril 2020

Hi sofacovers.co

Thanks for your feedback. We will keep this in mind as we work on how to improve the app.

- Geolocation team

Modifié le 16 mars 2021

Ho scaricato la app ma non vedo tutti i country in cui spedisco ma solo Europa, come si aggiungono??

THE MISLEDS
Italie
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 juin 2023

Doesnt work on my store. It affected my conversion rates when I had the most international traffic. It was stuck on my local currency. Shopify help center helped but there isnt much they did as an immediate solution. It should be compatible worldwide since Shopify's customer base, is international.

baiaandbo
Jordanie
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 5 juillet 2023

Hi there, this app works with the currencies you have set up in Shopify Markets. If you have any issues, please chat with our support team about this and they can help you with the correct setup.