Recensies (173)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 11 maart 2021

Amazing tool and customer service. The tool is highly customizable, and the team was able to help me retrofit their widgets with my art direction seamlessly and fast! I've already seen an uptick in basket size :)

F L O R A + B A S T
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 12 mei 2019

We are using the app to offer free products to our customers once they reach certain goals while shopping.
The app shows them how much more they need to buy to reach the goal, In case they reach the goal (which you set up), they get free gift which you chose in the set up.
Its very easy to use, user friendly, we can also offer a free shipping or discount codes via this app.
Must have if you´d like to convince your customers to buy more from you and leave with good feeling they got something back from you.

E-shop Najím se a zhubnu
Tsjechië
6 dagen gebruiken de app
28 juni 2021

Was having trouble getting the app to go live on my store. After starting a chat Christian was very helpful and fast! thanks christian!

SHOP SKRIT
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 augustus 2019

This app is very intuitive & if you have the right gifts for your customers, it will make them buy more than ever before while gamifying the experience. The app is lean & the talented support are quick to make changes that will elevate your websites experience. Our conversion rate went from 3% to 5% within 24 hours. Making us a lot of money!!

Freeman Vape juice
3 dagen gebruiken de app
13 april 2020

Really nice extension that is perfectly suited for our gift and promotion needs. Easy to set up and customize. Wonderful, immediate support from Tom that made the implementation work like a breeze. Highly recommended. Thanks for this great App!

Paul Mitchell
Duitsland
2 dagen gebruiken de app
24 november 2023

We've spend weeks searching for and testing the various GWP apps but none of them worked as wonderfully as this one! It is very well thought through, blends in seamlessly with our theme and does exactly what it says it will do. Apart from that, we did have a couple of inquiries and the support team was extremely fast with their response, going the extra mile and beyond to absolutely make everything possible that we had asked for. There are some very skilled and professional people behind this app who know exactly what they're doing. So, it's a great app/product and first class customer support - what more can you ask for? Do yourselves a favor, when you're looking for a GWP app - just use Gift Box!

ZEITWUNDER Onlineshop
Duitsland
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
15 november 2023

Amazing app! It was recommended to me and for good reason! Cannot wait to start making the best use of it especially during our upcoming Black Friday sales :) Also excellent customer service and super easy to set up!

Next Level Skin Pty Ltd
Australië
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
22 april 2021

We just added Gift Box to our store and their customer service was amazing! We're excited to see how the app performs. A big thanks to the support team.

Verve Coffee Roasters
Ongeveer 6 uur gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 30 november 2021

Pro: The app lets customers know the gift is waiting in checkout with a side drawer in cart -- which is great for fewer cart abandonments. Beautiful design. Con: Express checkout users would not get gift on the basic plan (with no access to cart code) so be sure to remove the express checkout option on the product page.

Elite Comfy ™ Quick Discover Ltd.
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
1 maart 2021

I spend 2 weeks trying to figure out how to solve the "Give a gift when ordering over X amount" design on my store. I WISH someone pointed this app out to me before, because it is everything I was looking for. I been a graphic designer for 15 years, so (for good and bad) every little detail is very important to me. Right at install, the app didn't align perfectly with another app I already had installed, but when I reached out to Customer Support they immediately changed everything down to the millimeter of what I wanted. Besides that, the app truly does everything it says. And its supereasy to use, I had my first offer up within 5 minutes after install. 5/5, easily!

Andy okay