Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 oktober 2023

This app is very easy to use, and works very well. Simplicity is the key. Also, the guys on the help desk go out of their way to resolve any issues. They quickly sorted out an issue where the free gifts were shown in a region where we didn't want them to be shown. I appreciated that a lot as it could have been a major headache for our customer care team. Thanks Pavel and co.

The Raw Honey Shop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 dagen gebruiken de app
15 november 2023

Amazing app! It was recommended to me and for good reason! Cannot wait to start making the best use of it especially during our upcoming Black Friday sales :) Also excellent customer service and super easy to set up!

Next Level Skin Pty Ltd
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
12 september 2023

It's one of the excellent apps for my store. It solved my problem with the gifting for my customers. I can easily add the conditions, choose, what I want to give to the customers, I can see the reporting stuff, etc. And all wrapped up in a simple and intuitive application that is easy to use. Thank you guys.

OURTE
Tsjechië
7 dagen gebruiken de app
21 november 2023

Incredibly helpful service. Like walking into the store and speaking to the manager instantly. No mucking around.

Sprint Car Hub
11 dagen gebruiken de app
2 augustus 2023

The app works very smoothly. Easy to set up. Customer response has been excellent so far & our AOV is up! The service from the team is also excellent. Really loving the experience.

The Stash House
3 maanden gebruiken de app
25 juli 2023

Glecy on customer service was absolutely charming and super helpful! Even if they didn't have the feature I was looking for he made sure to bring that request to their developing team and extended my trial. I'll be using their app forward.

Vinkylsgruppen
Zweden
29 dagen gebruiken de app
29 juni 2023

I love this app, it's very easy to work with. However it cannot work if you have a loyalty program with your site and is limited by Shopify in terms of other discount integrations. Very unluckily. However, the service and support is great.

Print Things
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
29 september 2023

very good service from the support team, they explain everything very well and help you solve your doubts

teregott
Chili
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
21 september 2023

Amazing support. Fast and available all the time. And the app is great as well.

PURE SOUL Naturkosmetik
Duitsland
9 dagen gebruiken de app
6 oktober 2023

quickly resolved an issue, no fuss and no muss!

Empire Bmx