Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
11. tammikuu 2024

Eddie assisted me on the chat and was quick to provide the needed information and guidance to get the customer's concerns resolved in little time at all.

SNOW® Oral Care
Noin 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 20. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for your review! We are glad that Eddie was able to help you out in a timely manner.

We're here if you need further assistance on anything else! :)

2. helmikuu 2024

Good app, very user friendly with tons of tutorial videos. Great price and most of all great customer support.

Ethical Grace
Italia
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 20. helmikuu 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. If you need help with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out!

2. tammikuu 2024

We use rise to manage our employee store. I really like that we can adjust balances of existing loyalty cards and gift cards. Their customer service is very helpful, kind and careful. I was helped by John today and Eddie quite a few times in the past. Great service. -- There are a couple of features that I'd like to see built in such as an easy way to export all existing Loyalty Card Codes (I had to do this manually) and I'd like more control over the Rise Loyalty button for users who aren't logged in.

ShopFactors (Canada)
Kanada
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 20. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to know that you've had a great experience with both our app and with our Customer Support team.
Hit us up should you need further help with anything. :)

20. joulukuu 2023

Great customer service, very quick to reply and helped solve my issue in a matter of minutes, thank you!

Farm Fresh Meals
Noin 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 20. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for your review! It's great to see that the Support Team was able to help you efficiently. Should you require further assistance in the future, do not hesitate to reach out!

12. joulukuu 2023

Great product. The user interface and admin are easy to use and designed very well aesthetically. Amazing customer service. The team seems to be always available to help with any issues that may arrive.

COUP
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 20. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for the amazing review and for acknowledging our Support Team's efficient customer service!
Your feedback is very much appreciated! :)

22. tammikuu 2024

Great, easy to use App and very helpful customer support when needed

The Vault Pro Scooters
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 20. helmikuu 2024

Thank you so much for your review!

We are pleased to know that you have received immediate assistance from the team.:)

19. joulukuu 2023

Very efficient application and, above all, very responsive and dedicated customer service.
Eddie helped me solve a complex problem with our shop and came up with something brilliant! We recommend this application for all sorts of things!
Thanks for all !

MOONA Underwear Switzerland
Sveitsi
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi there,

This is such a fantastic feedback. Thank you! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you :)

18. tammikuu 2024

Love Rise and all of the features it offers even on the basic plan. We just started using it on our new launch and its super easy to integrate and offers tons of customization to fit our brand.

BAM Good Bricks
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi there,

Glad to hear that our app has helped you in your business. Thank you so much for your glowing review!

13. marraskuu 2023

The best Loyalty Programm App. Cashback for customers is better than points.
There are very much options to build a good programm.

The support is fast and very professional. Pauline helped me with some custom changes. I would recommend it to every Brand

IDE BOTTEGA
Saksa
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 15. marraskuu 2023

Yay! We are so glad you are satisfied with the service we've provided. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need help with anything!

28. marraskuu 2023

Pauline from Rise.ai was so wonderful! She solved our small issue in record time and the process was so smooth!! Thanks so much - we LOVE Rise.ai!

Proud Poppy Clothing
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 20. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for the fabulous review! We are delighted to know that you were able to get the required assistance.

Hit us up if you need help with anything else. :)