Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
24. lokakuu 2023

Great customer service! Eddie was super helpful.

FOR OTHERS
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 15. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for the review and for acknowledging our Support Team's efficient customer service!

Your feedback is very much appreciated! :)

21. syyskuu 2023

Awesome app! So many possibilities here, day two and I'm already obsessed. The team are also very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Pleasant State
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 25. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for the terrific review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

20. elokuu 2023

We had an issue with the billing and Hila reached out she was very helpful,also solving the issue on the very same day, we have tried many apps and this was by far the best as customer service is excellent, definitely going to continue using rise in the near future,it has everything weve wanted built into one.

Animals And Us
Arabiemiirikunnat
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 22. elokuu 2023

Thank you for this awesome feedback!
We are pleased to know that you received immediate assistance from Hila.
We're here to help if anything else comes up. :)

21. heinäkuu 2023

Superb app & easy to work. Missing some reporting, but it is great overall & Eddie from customer service was so helpful. Thanks!

Meermin Shoes
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 22. elokuu 2023

We thank you for your effort in providing an honest review.

In case an issue arises on your end, please do not hesitate to reach out to us as we are more than happy to help :)

21. maaliskuu 2023

We have been using this app for over 3 years now on our main shopify store. It is a great app and works extremely well. Recently we integrated the app into our Shopify POS and had a couple of technical hurdles. John was able to assist and gave precise instructions how to make the necessary changes. Great friendly service.

Maskscara
Etelä-Afrikka
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 22. maaliskuu 2023

We are so glad our team was able to help you out quickly and that you are happy with our service :) It means a lot to us that you took the time to leave a review. If you ever need anything in the future, we are always here to help!

21. maaliskuu 2023

This is an absolute must download for stores looking to offer a clean & clear loyalty program for their customers. It's easy to use on the front & back ends of the site, works really well, and has a broad range of options. Beyond that, the team is what sets Rise.ai apart. They are responsive, helpful, friendly, and get quick results. 10/10 recommend!

Love that Bag etc - Preowned Designer Fashions
Kanada
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 22. maaliskuu 2023

We're so happy that you love our app and support! 🙌 Thank you for the wonderful review, and we truly appreciate you helping to share the word about us! Cheers to success to you and your business!

11. heinäkuu 2023

Easy to use! Customer service has been responsive and very helpful with our needs. We recently upgraded our plan and are enjoying the new features available to us.

San Diego Hat Company
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 22. elokuu 2023

Thank you for the fabulous review! We are delighted to know that you were able to get the required assistance.

Hit us up if you need help with anything else. :)

20. lokakuu 2023

We used the app in the test environment with 0 real orders and got charged over 5.000 dollar ???? this is really a SCAM !!!

De Gele Flamingo Stage
Alankomaat
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 31. elokuu 2023

Augst 2023 Update: This app is great when you're able to fully take advantage of it. I'm uninstalling it because our team is going in a different direction but I highly recommend this app because of the support team. It's amazing. Eddie and Itay have been amazing. Highly recommend it!

----
I was looking for a bulk gift card app that allows us to use gift cards as marketing. I've tried many different apps and actually downloaded this app twice. The UI is clean and smooth. I like the potential this App has, but unable to explore it during the trial. Most of the options are disabled until the trial period is over -which is fine -but it's misleading. It's not a trial if I can't use the features -and this is extremely frustrating because I am looking for a particular feature and do not want to purchase a $199+/mo subscription without being fully able to use the software. Like I said, I liked the UI, and actually was interested in the loyalty aspect of this program.

Tiana Bay
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
15. elokuu 2023

Customer support is very helpful and fast. Eddie was quick and answered all of my questions very thoroughly! Very helpful.

Lunya
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Rise.ai vastasi 22. elokuu 2023

Thank you for the amazing review and for acknowledging our Support Team's efficient customer service!
Your feedback is very much appreciated! :)