Gift Reggie: Gift Registry , 199件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年11月6日

The team at Gift Reggie successfully answered all of our questions and help with a seamless process. They are excellent at trouble shooting and willing to help achieve desired results.

Baker Tatum
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2023年10月25日

Customer service is excellent. The app works great. Brides and moms to be love it!

Cornell's Country Store
アプリの使用期間:約6年
2023年11月7日

Gift reggie is great! Customer support is amazing.

The Rack Shack
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年11月21日

Great experience getting the app set up and integrated! We chatted in and Jason walked us through the whole process until we were ready to go! Excited to use this app!

Simone & Ivy
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年10月16日

I have an e-commerce in the Czech Republic, so we need to make some changes in the code. The Gift Reggie support was absolutely professional and helpful! Thank you for this. I highly recommend this application also for non-english e-commerces.

PERDONAHOME | STYL A ELEGANCE
チェコ
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2023年10月3日

This app is a great addition to our website. It will help our customers keep track of products they may buy in the future. Also, the customer service is excellent. I had all the questions I had answered and lots of help with getting the look we want for our website.

StoryPeople
アプリの使用期間:約6年
2023年10月3日

We have been using gift reggie for almost 6 years. While the app runs well on a basic level, there has been little to no advancements or upgrades to the app. After that much time some improvements and or additional features would be great. We continue to use the app since there are minimal other options out there and some of the other options are closer to $250 a month to use.

Customer service is ok, every time there is a theme upgrade it removes the add to registry button for the app which means we have to reach out to customer service and they seem annoyed that we need this fixed. They have went ahead without consultation previously and re-added the button to a location we did not want but then told us they would then charge us to move it where we wanted it. Considering we pay monthly for this app and interact with them once a year if that I feel these fixes, which are of no fault of our own should be acceptable.

We would love to see some of the following
1) In store scanner option - using a customers cell phone to scan would be great.
2) Ability to have out of stock items excluded or auto removed from the registry.
3) Ability to add additional features like registry perks within the system/ a little more customization.

Baby Laurel & Co.
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
2024年1月3日

I just downloaded this app to my online store and POS and needed assistance, through the Chat I was helped and everything is working perfectly.

Bénie Home Furnishings, Accessories & Gifts
アプリの使用期間:約3時間
2014年4月9日

I'll split this review into two parts; the app itself, and the service.

In regards to the app - I love it! Prior to Gift Reggie appearing I was always absolutely flabbergasted that there were no practical Gift Registry apps for Shopify. We worked with Giftery (before it shut down) but even that wasn't ideal as it was 'universal' and we really wanted something that would make our customers feel connected with us personally. From a marketing perspective we definitely wanted the whole registry to be with us, rather than us being one part of a bigger registry! So we were delighted to find Gift Reggie, especially since it syncs so comfortably with the appearance of our store. (Fingers crossed for customisable buttons eventually but they are absolutely fine and functional as is.)
We got our first Registry within a few days of installation, so that's definitely a good sign. And our customers love the wish-list feature (it's also taken lots of work away from us as I used to manage wish-lists manually for customers!).

Now, in relation to the service - I love it even more than the app!!! I'm extremely unenlightened when it comes to the technical side of the site management. I chose Shopify as a platform because it requires so little technical skill and yet still allows for a professional appearance. So I had several little panics about details of installation and getting Gift Reggie up and running. Adam was always really prompt and efficient in getting back to me. He was really patient with my lack of expertise and he never made me feel silly for not knowing! He followed up proactively to make sure things were settling in for me too.

So I definitely recommend Gift Reggie and I'm really delighted that it's part of our store!

Montessori Child
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約9年
2014年6月20日

We recently moved our site to shopify and Gift Reggie has been amazing!! Our old registry software was outdated and so difficult to navigate. With Gift Reggie, customers can easily add their desired items and I can manage from the backend, no problem! The Gift Reggie team have been amazing to work with and always respond immediately. It's great knowing I have support when I need it. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone looking to add a gift registry to their site. It's easy, streamlined and works like a charm! Thanks!!

Bibs and Binkies