Reseñas (990)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de mayo de 2024

If I could give it 1000 starts I would. I have tried just about every swatch app out there and this is the easiest to setup and use. Very straight forward and easy to configure your options. But forget about all those great features... I contacted support because the app was not very ADA compliant.... after a couple of tries and a couple of days, their dev team solved the issue and each swatch is now even ADA compliant. Win/Win across the board... what an awesome app and amazing support team. Sarah always kept me in the look and always follows up to make sure you are all good even a week or two after any issues just to make sure. HIGHLY recommended!

Lexington Luggage
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de junio de 2024

Jay and the rest of the team are just amazing. I wanted to remove some parts from my product page and it was done really quickly. Thank you so much.

I can only recommend the perfect service right here.

Ivella
Alemania
5 meses usando la aplicación
9 de julio de 2024

I had an awesome experience with their service. Sarah was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions patiently. Don't hesitate to ask them anything; they're very supportive and willing to assist you.

Many thanks!

La Maison Mou
Canadá
11 meses usando la aplicación
26 de junio de 2024

I received assistance from Sarah.
I contacted her via email.
She helped fix the bug within a day, which was a great help!
Thank you for your continued support.

minimus
Japón
3 meses usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2024

Sarah (one of the app support) is the best. Knowledgeable and to the point.

This app offers very nice feature even at the free tier.

Mellowdy
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
4 de julio de 2024

I was trying to get around paying for a swatches app.. but I gave in after lots of trial and error and GLO is the easiest one out of them ALL to navigate as well as affordable! Support is also just awesome. Won't go anywhere else!

LITI Eco-Lighters
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

This app works very well and is easy to setup and maintain. Would definitely recommend. The configuration settings and design options are excellent. Excellent support team as well. You will get a quick reply!

Blair Ritchey
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de junio de 2024

Great customer support! App works as intended but needed some assistance to make the design match our website a bit, their team quickly made the changes we requested. Great experience so far! Recommended.

THENX
14 días usando la aplicación
19 de junio de 2024

Had some trouble setting up the app on my store at first since I had a custom theme, but Sarah was quick to reply and integrated it into my website perfectly! Love this app so far!

My Store
11 días usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2024

Free and incredibly user-friendly color and image classification can be achieved effortlessly. Different color options showcase corresponding color images in an organized and clutter-free manner, without any complex configurations. Simply upload the images in the desired order, and it's definitely worth using.

G2000 集團