Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de febrero de 2024

We had a bug appear with the colour swatches only showing up for about a second on the product page and then disappearing, essentially making our site break as no one could add to cart. The team at Glo Colour Swatch were onto this really fast and solved the issue quickly. Very pleased with the service from them

Peggy
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Why the app is not working for my shopify store?

www.maktabamall.com

Maktaba Mall
Kuwait
3 meses usando la aplicación
22 de noviembre de 2023

The GLO color swatch app was a little difficult to use at first. I had to contact their support team for assistance and they did a great job. My contact was with Sarah Nguyen. She, Lucy and the rest of the development team did everything necessary to help the app function as I needed. My website now functions the way I want it to.

Stelis3D
Estados Unidos
11 días usando la aplicación
2 de junio de 2023

I had some problems with the app, so it is not impecable but the most important thing to me was the great support that I received in order to fix those issues. That worths a lot to mee <3

Papaya Bragas

Migratcoffee
España
2 meses usando la aplicación
24 de julio de 2023

Customer service was excelent, app looks nice. One note, collection page does not work properly if you change product url-address example with traslation app. I recomend if you do translation do not change product url. then app work properly.

Be Strong Clothes
Finlandia
7 meses usando la aplicación
12 de septiembre de 2023

App is relatively easy to install, but requires a bit of help to configure and understand. Their customer support responds quite promptly and is able to resolve all my concerns. Thank you for the great service!

SILK STORIES
Singapur
5 meses usando la aplicación
13 de julio de 2023

The theme is nice and beneficial if you need to set your own colors of products! Yet the back ends might be complicated for newbies, however, the team is very helpful in helping to find solutions!

Lumirous
Malasia
6 meses usando la aplicación
28 de junio de 2023

A really good app when your theme doesn't have color swatches. Some things are a bit difficult to comprehend because they're not native English speakers. But, I was able to figure it out and they were fast with replies. Thanks!

Strange Allies
Estados Unidos
17 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 25 de septiembre de 2023

Had a few hiccups with the app but with the help of customer service resolved the issues. Very kind and attentive. I highly recommend it.

Right4Paws