GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image , 751件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月18日

The app is great! I had an issue with the colour variants not showing on a collection page when you filter through different options, I spoke to Sarah who was very helpful. She responded quickly and the issue was resolved the next day. Would definitely recommend this app if you want to let your website visitors know on a collection page that your products are available in different colours.

ARETE
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年1月1日

A great app with great customer support services and one thing which i found inserting is they have reasonable charges. and again saying their support team is just amazing i just stuck in many things and Sarah a angle lady really help me .<3

Royal Threads
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年1月11日

I love this app, simple to use and works great. I highly recommend it! I also had a great experience with the support team, special thanks to Sarah for her help, really nice, kind and competent. Federica from Italy

Wonder Shop
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年1月21日

Love this app! Very customizable to my branding and the support team is very quick to respond and will happily make customizations for you. Highly recommend this app to anyone who has product variations.

Soul Tribe Co.
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年1月18日

Truly want to deliver my appreciation toward the team of GLO Color Swatch. The team was indeed gentle and helped me solve problems of my Shopify site. Very trust-worthy and love their quick responds! Definitely want to keep the bond with the team!

AREA Tokyo
日本
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年1月16日

I recently had the pleasure of using the GLO color swatch app and was thoroughly impressed! The app itself is intuitive and offers a wide range of color options, making it incredibly easy to find the perfect shades for my needs. But what truly set this experience apart was the exceptional customer service provided by Sarah. She was knowledgeable, attentive, and genuinely cared about ensuring I had a great experience with the app. Her guidance helped me make confident choices, and her friendly demeanor added a personal touch that was much appreciated. I highly recommend GLO color swatch to anyone in need of a reliable and user-friendly color selection tool, and kudos to Sarah for her outstanding support!

Forroy
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年2月1日

Easy to use and great service. Managed to get a glitch fixed overnight. Overall it makes our website look more professional and easier to use

Craftwalla
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月19日

I highly recommend this App! Not only does it make your website look great, they have excellent customer service!! They go above and beyond to help and are quick to reply!

Krafty Giraffe
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年12月14日

Great app and even great support from their team. Everything you need they are resolving in fastest time possible.

Number 1 app and support team in shopify store for sure!

Cool-Baby.eu
スロベニア
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2024年1月17日

Very nice experience, well designed and must have app if you want your store to look good.

FreezeMe