GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image , 906件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年2月14日

We had a bug appear with the colour swatches only showing up for about a second on the product page and then disappearing, essentially making our site break as no one could add to cart. The team at Glo Colour Swatch were onto this really fast and solved the issue quickly. Very pleased with the service from them

Peggy
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2024年5月21日

I've contacted the assistance team and I've received support very quickly and the problems were resolved within a day.
I recommend the app 'cause assistance and support are their strong points.

Nenette
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年5月15日

Why the app is not working for my shopify store?

www.maktabamall.com

Maktaba Mall
クウェート
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年5月20日

This app was a bit challenging for me at first , but Sarah was quite patient and helpful in guiding me through the process. I’ll definitely recommend this app for your online store .

Shop Labenco
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3日
2023年11月22日

The GLO color swatch app was a little difficult to use at first. I had to contact their support team for assistance and they did a great job. My contact was with Sarah Nguyen. She, Lucy and the rest of the development team did everything necessary to help the app function as I needed. My website now functions the way I want it to.

Stelis3D
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:11日
2023年6月2日

I had some problems with the app, so it is not impecable but the most important thing to me was the great support that I received in order to fix those issues. That worths a lot to mee <3

Papaya Bragas

Migratcoffee
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年7月24日

Customer service was excelent, app looks nice. One note, collection page does not work properly if you change product url-address example with traslation app. I recomend if you do translation do not change product url. then app work properly.

Be Strong Clothes
フィンランド
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2023年9月12日

App is relatively easy to install, but requires a bit of help to configure and understand. Their customer support responds quite promptly and is able to resolve all my concerns. Thank you for the great service!

SILK STORIES
シンガポール
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年7月13日

The theme is nice and beneficial if you need to set your own colors of products! Yet the back ends might be complicated for newbies, however, the team is very helpful in helping to find solutions!

Lumirous