GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image , 905件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年4月18日

I am a new customer and had a few questions on settings on my new app. I contacted support via chat without much hope to resolve issue. To my surprise the support team was able to answer my questions, escalate to upper support, and resolve problem within MINUTES. A++ for support. THANK YOU

PRAGUE
アプリの使用期間:29日
2024年4月23日

Sarah from GLO Color Swatch, Variant Image app is a lifesaver! Her expertise and dedication resolved our issues swiftly. Highly recommend her services!

Vonto.ae
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年4月12日

This app works wonderful. Wanted the adjust a few thing in the design and their support team helped me out very quickly.

Zimora
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:19日
2024年4月2日

I already used the Globo Options extension, and now I added this one to my website. I never had any problems, they were always very helpful. Fast and efficient support, they won’t let you down.

Volpi Joias
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:10日
2024年2月15日

Great app, great customer services, thank you Sarah for your help! Our store looks great now!

Little Glam Jewelry
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年3月22日

Fantastic app, its simple to use and free! customer service is great but also if you like me who cant upload pics per product and want to save time using color swatches this is much better! it also does give you the option of having multiple images per product and also has stock count of the product giving customers FOMO! FREE IS ALWAYS GOOD and its so easy to use! 5/5

Sunbond
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:5日
2024年4月25日

Best app for swatches and many more features. Support team is very helpful.

Save on Sofas
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年5月17日

"I've been incredibly impressed with the level of service and expertise provided by Glo Color's customer support team and developers. From the moment I reached out with a query, their customer service team was prompt, courteous, and genuinely interested in resolving my issue.

Moreover, when it came to customizing and optimizing our website, the developers exhibited a high level of skill and professionalism. They listened attentively to our needs, offered insightful suggestions, and executed the changes flawlessly and efficiently.

Overall, I can confidently say that Glo Color's sets a benchmark for exceptional customer service and developer expertise. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a team that delivers top service and quality!

Tundra Beauty
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年3月18日

Very helpful and easy chat with support services. Resolved issue very quickly.

Prosperity Candle
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2024年5月15日

Great app and spot on customer service! The team is so friendly and attentively provides any support we need!

naaja