Recensies (965)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 mei 2024

As per Sarah from Globo, the app only supports a single colour for all the products. I have no idea what she meant to say but in my site she had no idea on how to get it working. Asked me to buy the Silver plan since the free plan doesn't work.

eTrixie
Australië
1 dag gebruiken de app
27 maart 2024

I dont understand why i cant have acess to the free version it dont appear to me

GiraPen

Flaners
Frankrijk
22 minuten gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

It didn't work from the start with a shopify stock theme and I worked with them for days to get it up and running, but still they couldn't. They had me deal with an intermediary in order to fix which took sometimes hours and overnight to get responses and still not working. After a few days and A LOT of waiting, I gave up and will move onto another product.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation
1 dag gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 12 maart 2023

** UPDATE ***
After my review, they wrote me a very unprofessional email about how their feelings were hurt and that their developers work too hard for such reviews. Amazing.

It does what it's supposed to do but then it makes your Store malfunction. The Product images started to be enlarged, the page would randomly go to the bottom after choosing a variant.

Breethe Activewear
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
6 december 2021

Doesn't work when adding new products and makes them completely unavailable. It will give you headaches continually having to ask for support.

Good Ol' Vintage
Nieuw-Zeeland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
15 juni 2021

Please don't install this app. this will ruin your entire theme. many positive comments are from scammers and also because of free app. there are many other free and paid color swatch apps. please don't use it. especially if you are using a premium theme. *BEWARE*

Girly Lavender
India
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
7 september 2023

DONT WORKING. 2.0 THEME

eyestone
14 dagen gebruiken de app
Globo heeft geantwoord 11 september 2023

Hi there,

I'm sorry for your experience about this app.
Our team has checked your store & your theme (Reformation). I confirm that our app works well with the theme any any 2.0 theme.
Regarding your case, I think you are looking for the Group Products feature. Unfortunately, our app hasn't got the feature at the moment. But our team has added this features to our updating list. So we may consider to add this in next update.

Lastly, Thank you so much for your feedback! Forgive us for your bad experience!

Bewerkt 12 januari 2023

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. BE AWARE. It corrupted my entire theme. Product theme, and they take ZERO responsibility. this is what one of their team members said"

"Our dev had a meticulous check and notice a weird thing in this regard. Even when we tried to remove our app from the theme to see how goes, then, the issue still is the same with the default selector of the theme.

You should contact the theme dev team for help in this case because it is out of our hands to support troubleshooting issues with 3rd party code in any case. Honestly, our dev team is not trained and they are not familiar with the code. Hope you understand with us"

Let me clarify that my theme has been the SAME since the moment I opened my shopify store, and have not changed it. Only thing that changed was downloading this image variant app, which is giving me "invalid object type for field "image" "products in my google search console, and not allowing google to show ANY of my products. Also, SUPPOSEDLY, they checked "meticulous" and then they say "our dev team is not trained and they are not familiar with the code" DONOT DOWNLOAD EVEN IF FREE. YOUR PAGE WILL BE DAMAGED, AND YOUR PRODUCTS WILL NOT SYNC TO GOOGLE ADS.

Magic Crystals