Recensies (949)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 maart 2024

It is a nice app that gives you a lot of opportunities in how to present your products. And if you need some help I find the support professional and quick in the response to fix it. Thanks again Sarah for your assistance today!

BlestShop
Noorwegen
7 maanden gebruiken de app
3 mei 2024

Great extension for the customer experience and good support from GLOBO (app owner)

ROWA STORE
Brazilië
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

The app really works well! It brought a new dynamic to our website and allowed us customers to easily select variants (while looking great too). Customer support is A+

Would recommend

healthybud
12 dagen gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

GREAT PRODUCT.... Helpdesk team is very very good and very very helpful. If you need any help with customization the helpdesk helped me with exactly what i needed.

Top King Boxing USA
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
4 juni 2024

Every problem that I have they fix within 24 hours! Great experience!

Pine Barrons
2 maanden gebruiken de app
14 maart 2024

I needed help with the variant picker because it wasn't showing the photo for the variant when the variant was selected. I contacted support and they fixed the problem in under 30 minutes and also fixed some UX code as a recommendation. Thank you for helping me Sarah, I really appreciate it.

Goob's Closet & Boutique
12 maanden gebruiken de app
21 april 2024

support very helpful and the problem have been solved quickly. i recommend this app

SHENELIN
Indonesië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

Was patient and helpful. Hopefully we found the issue.

Greatness International
10 maanden gebruiken de app
9 juni 2024

Great and fast support all around the clock almost

RitaMoss
Griekenland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

I was facing a problem and I called someone to help me and Sarah helped me and in a short time the problem was solved.

Wheels Bikes
Saoedi-Arabië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app