Recensies (961)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 mei 2024

The app we've needed for so long. In our store, each colour is a separate SKU, not a variant. With this app, we can now create a colour swatch on each PDP, linking the different colour SKUs.

And the support offered by Sarah and the team is 5* - thanks so much for going above and beyond to help us in the setup and integration into our theme,

OneNine5
Verenigd Koninkrijk
11 dagen gebruiken de app
31 mei 2024

Great tool for my website to make it look cleaner! Also, customer service was amazing. Shoutout to Sarah :)

Balanced Barks
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

very helpful. I appreciate how quick you guys are to help and fix things. Would rate this a 10 star if there was one

My Store
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
1 april 2024

This has become one of my all time favorite apps- the ability to customize the presentation of the swatches - and that of ALL the variants is exceedingly well done.

This is matched only by the amazing customer service - Sarah was very quick to attend to any issue (caused by my other apps, filters and preferences) to get the variants to work exactly how I wanted them to.

Great backend that lets you preview exactly what things will look like - and its fast, not something that slows down the store. 10 stars!!

Cheeky Seats Scooter Seat Covers
12 dagen gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

Has a ton of cool features and works suprisingly well and the customer support is very good!

Ctrl Alt Tees
3 maanden gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

Excellent experience! Customer service is great, fast and very helpful. I totally recommend this app.

Yellow Store Paris
Frankrijk
11 maanden gebruiken de app
18 juni 2024

Awsome app! the customer service is the best i have ever encountered. i ran into a problem on my end and the guided me through it with great detail even though it was the weekend.

Product is awsome, makes my website look so good.

just a 10/10!

KENZEN
IJsland
7 dagen gebruiken de app
14 juni 2024

This app is great. It's solved my issue with all variant images being displayed under each variant and I now also have decent swatches rather than the default drop down I had before.
Support has been excellent. I've been in contact with both Jay and Sarah (for separate issues) who were both extremely helpful and took ownership to sort out my issues. Happy to recommend this app.

Kub Direct
Verenigd Koninkrijk
1 dag gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

I am a new customer and had a few questions on settings on my new app. I contacted support via chat without much hope to resolve issue. To my surprise the support team was able to answer my questions, escalate to upper support, and resolve problem within MINUTES. A++ for support. THANK YOU

PRAGUE
29 dagen gebruiken de app
23 april 2024

Sarah from GLO Color Swatch, Variant Image app is a lifesaver! Her expertise and dedication resolved our issues swiftly. Highly recommend her services!

Vonto.ae
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app