Recensies (1.008)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 december 2022

Must use the app! Really very happy to use this wonderful app, made my work very easy and the support team is really very quick and supporting.

Flaunt IT
Bewerkt 25 mei 2023

The app works great and the support quickly make the APP perfectly fit for our site theme.
Super-Happy, Super-Recomended!

CardoneShop
Italië
27 oktober 2022

I can recommend the app to anyone who wants nice, free, Color Swatch in their Shopify store. Easy to use and super fast helpful support.

Dirty T-Shop
Zweden
17 mei 2021

The app did exactly what I needed it to but it got rid of my products quantity selector rendering it useless. I am willing to change my review to 5 stars if they are able to fix this issue

AirHalo™
29 dagen gebruiken de app
23 maart 2023

They have solved my doubt perfectly. They are very fast and clear! They are definitely the best.

Jacla
Spanje
6 juni 2023

The support team is quick to respond and very helpful! The app features are quite user-friendly and convenient to use.

Zest Livings
Singapore
12 mei 2023

Love the service,so nice and we will get more further.
Thank you so much Love the service,so nice and we will get more further.

Smile just love
Maleisië
16 mei 2023

The app is simple, easy to use and has clear instructions on how to install on the site. GLO has absolutely incredible customer service. Something on our site wasn't working as planned and Sarah from GLO and her team replied and helped us solve the issue straight away.

YUYU EU
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 20 uur gebruiken de app
24 november 2022

Fantastic app and integration with my Shopify store. I had an issue with the app not showing up on the collections pages and the support team were quick to respond, address the issue and fix it in no time! Thank you GLOBO! You Rock!

Olio
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
17 april 2023

Muy fácil de usar! Necesitaba apoyo para cambiar el tipo de fuente y en minutos Sarah hizo el ajuste! Excelente servicio y producto :)

Eight Field