Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 mei 2024

This app is the worst! So many problems! Things change automatically without your consent! They take forever to fix! Your website will be a mess with this app or anything Globo! Don't mess with any of their apps it will mess up your website and you will be frustrated and angry!

The Golden Bros
26 dagen gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

It didn't work from the start with a shopify stock theme and I worked with them for days to get it up and running, but still they couldn't. They had me deal with an intermediary in order to fix which took sometimes hours and overnight to get responses and still not working. After a few days and A LOT of waiting, I gave up and will move onto another product.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation
1 dag gebruiken de app
27 maart 2024

I dont understand why i cant have acess to the free version it dont appear to me

GiraPen
Spanje
6 dagen gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

As per Sarah from Globo, the app only supports a single colour for all the products. I have no idea what she meant to say but in my site she had no idea on how to get it working. Asked me to buy the Silver plan since the free plan doesn't work.

eTrixie
Australië
15 mei 2024

Such a mess

Flaners
Frankrijk
22 minuten gebruiken de app
12 september 2023

This app isn't working now i add in 3 store and it cant work .The automatically setup is great! It will cause a really huge errors on responsive of product images misfit to user's screen after fully complete setup of the variant images!

My Store
Spanje
Ongeveer 23 uur gebruiken de app
Globo heeft geantwoord 15 september 2023

I'm really sorry for the bad experience you had with our app.

When we received your review, we immediately contact to you you with the desire to send you our apology and want to have a chance to check the issues and fix all for you but unfortunately, we haven't heard from you till now.

We always want to make you happy when you use our app, so it's disappointing when we don't meet your expectations. Thanks for telling us about the issues. We're working on improving our support to make sure this doesn't happen again.

We understand it was frustrating to deal with these issues, and we appreciate your business with Globo. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

eyestone
14 dagen gebruiken de app
Globo heeft geantwoord 11 september 2023

Hi there,

I'm sorry for your experience about this app.
Our team has checked your store & your theme (Reformation). I confirm that our app works well with the theme any any 2.0 theme.
Regarding your case, I think you are looking for the Group Products feature. Unfortunately, our app hasn't got the feature at the moment. But our team has added this features to our updating list. So we may consider to add this in next update.

Lastly, Thank you so much for your feedback! Forgive us for your bad experience!

Bewerkt 12 maart 2023

** UPDATE ***
After my review, they wrote me a very unprofessional email about how their feelings were hurt and that their developers work too hard for such reviews. Amazing.

It does what it's supposed to do but then it makes your Store malfunction. The Product images started to be enlarged, the page would randomly go to the bottom after choosing a variant.

Breethe Activewear
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
6 december 2021

Doesn't work when adding new products and makes them completely unavailable. It will give you headaches continually having to ask for support.

Good Ol' Vintage