Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 februari 2024

I have been using the GLO Colour Swatch app for some time now and am very happy with it. It allows me to display the colours completely flexible and also works with pictures, which is great for patterns.
I have also contacted support several times about minor issues. I have always received support very quickly and the problems have been solved quickly.
I can really recommend the app.

Barbara Wick AG
Zwitserland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
4 mei 2024

Sarah (one of the app support) is the best. Knowledgeable and to the point.

This app offers very nice feature even at the free tier.

Mellowdy
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

Very easy to use app and nice backend. Very friendly and courteous support, thank you Sarah!

However, I think the price is a bit high for small companies like us.

FEINFORMART
Duitsland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
14 maart 2024

I needed help with the variant picker because it wasn't showing the photo for the variant when the variant was selected. I contacted support and they fixed the problem in under 30 minutes and also fixed some UX code as a recommendation. Thank you for helping me Sarah, I really appreciate it.

Goob's Closet & Boutique
12 maanden gebruiken de app
21 maart 2024

It is a nice app that gives you a lot of opportunities in how to present your products. And if you need some help I find the support professional and quick in the response to fix it. Thanks again Sarah for your assistance today!

BlestShop
Noorwegen
7 maanden gebruiken de app
8 april 2024

the best app for color and drop down menu. plus the customer service is top they available 24/7 specially Sarah thank you for solving the problem very quick and easy. and by the way they have free plan available so if your not making sales no worries they got you.

KOKTOS
3 maanden gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

I recommend this because it's a great help with great people who help you immediately, very quick and professional and kind thanks a lot

Baleni
België
3 maanden gebruiken de app
14 maart 2024

Had an Issue with one color setting on a specific product.
Send a message to the customer service, Sarah replied.
She replied within a few minutes we talked how we could solve the problem.
The developer-team looked into it and it was solved 24 hours later.
Very good service and work from the TEAM.

LIVITY™
Oostenrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
1 april 2024

This has become one of my all time favorite apps- the ability to customize the presentation of the swatches - and that of ALL the variants is exceedingly well done.

This is matched only by the amazing customer service - Sarah was very quick to attend to any issue (caused by my other apps, filters and preferences) to get the variants to work exactly how I wanted them to.

Great backend that lets you preview exactly what things will look like - and its fast, not something that slows down the store. 10 stars!!

Cheeky Seats Scooter Seat Covers
12 dagen gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

very helpful. I appreciate how quick you guys are to help and fix things. Would rate this a 10 star if there was one

My Store
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app