Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
5 de abril de 2024

have been using globe menu since the end of jan 2024, and its been great. the support is very helpful and quick to get back to me. I just had updated to the latest theme version and they quickly got my menu back up and running on It.

Alan Richard Textiles, LTD
7 de março de 2024

Great app, we are a multi million £ country clothing e-commerce business and this app doesnt everything we need and more. Great customer support as well.

A Farley Country Attire
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
19 de março de 2024

It's the easiest app I found to have a tailored mega menu for beginners because they have a preview mode where you can actually predict how it's going to look as you go editing it. Thank you!

Mystore
Chile
10 de abril de 2024

I would recommend this app to everyone, even if you dont need a new menu, simply because the customer service is so outstanding!

- I am decently tech savvy, so when I encountered issues, they were fairly complex to even explain and yet the dev team was more than happy to help.

Sarah was amazing and communicated clearly with kindness, patience, and helped me through several complex coding issues.

They care, they're quick, and they're smart.

Ripken Baseball
19 days usando a aplicação
28 de fevereiro de 2024

This app seemed to offer a little more than the other mega menu options out there. I preferred the look of the mobile menu as well. Once downloading the app, I found it easy to use. After getting familiar with the app, i found myself needing some customization help and tbh I have had LOTS of questions. The team has been very helpful with their responses. I would prefer quicker responses but I understand they are in a different timezone so i just plan accordingly. I really appreciate their flexibility and willingness to help with all of my questions. Looking forward to publishing my new menu very soon!

Furniture Fair | Cincinnati | Dayton | Louisville | Indianapolis
16 days usando a aplicação
21 de março de 2024

We approached the Mega Menu team with a specific design, and they surpassed our expectations with their responsiveness and collaborative approach! Their ability to swiftly iterate on our requirements ensured timely progress throughout the project. Thank you team for the fantastic service, we highly recommend them to anyone.

Helios
5 months usando a aplicação
18 de março de 2024

Amazing service, fast and efficiency fixed my problem in few mins! highly recommended!

Bira Craft
About 2 years usando a aplicação
22 de abril de 2024

We tried a few different Mega-Menu apps, this was by far the easiest to navigate and create with the most customisation options. Also, fantastic support!

Clear Diamonds
13 days usando a aplicação
25 de abril de 2024

The app is easy to understand and simple to use. The direct visual representation when editing the navigation bar is very helpful.

The support is also fantastic. I have received quick and helpful feedback on my requests. I am very satisfied with the app and the support.

GRAVURZEILE
Alemanha
17 days usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

Love having the option to have photos on my menu, it looks amazing - Customer support was also extremely responsive when I had a question and were so helpful. Highly recomment

Boho Photo