Avaliações (763)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de fevereiro de 2024

This app seemed to offer a little more than the other mega menu options out there. I preferred the look of the mobile menu as well. Once downloading the app, I found it easy to use. After getting familiar with the app, i found myself needing some customization help and tbh I have had LOTS of questions. The team has been very helpful with their responses. I would prefer quicker responses but I understand they are in a different timezone so i just plan accordingly. I really appreciate their flexibility and willingness to help with all of my questions. Looking forward to publishing my new menu very soon!

Furniture Fair | Cincinnati | Dayton | Louisville | Indianapolis
16 days usando a aplicação
28 de março de 2024

Customer service was amazing! They helped me publish when I had some difficulty. Menu is great.

Pookie's Little Britches & More
15 days usando a aplicação
7 de junho de 2024

Le menu est super, il permet de créer une navigation très fluide et tendance.
Je recommande aussi à 1000% pour la qualité du support : hyper réactif, très aimables et ont résolu mon problème en moins de 24h.
Génial !

Bed Republic
França
21 days usando a aplicação
6 de junho de 2024

They are great decision, also the customer service work really nice and kind. :)

Thena Mars
Turquia
About 3 hours usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

Love having the option to have photos on my menu, it looks amazing - Customer support was also extremely responsive when I had a question and were so helpful. Highly recomment

Boho Photo
Reino Unido
3 months usando a aplicação
14 de março de 2024

The app works for me perfectly well, it has all the features that I was looking for and probably more than expected.

At the beginning there were some issues with the installation but don’t worry, the service is perfect and in time.

Alejandro

Drakoi Marketplace
México
4 days usando a aplicação
2 de abril de 2024

Great app, great customer service. Plenty of customization options, would highly recommend

Zodici
Reino Unido
1 day usando a aplicação
7 de junho de 2024

Ottima app che permette di creare dei bei menu. 4 stelle su 5 perche in ogni caso si necessita sempre del loro supporto per far funzionare bene il menu.
Ma il supporto è disponibile e competente!

Matasci Vini SA
Suíça
4 months usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2024

Customer service offers quick solutions. It is very easy to edit the menu.

almiralaser
Turquia
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
29 de fevereiro de 2024

The customer service is excellent. I had an issue with the menu, and they resolved it very quickly. Highly rcm

Jazzy Tune