Recensioni (1.827)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 luglio 2024

This is a brilliant tool and super helpful. The team are amazing and were able to migrate everything on our account over to our new website in minutes saving me hours of manual time. I most have application for your store and I would give 10 stars if I could

Hemp Heros
Irlanda
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 maggio 2024

Highly customizable app for any affiliate program. The free tier has so much to offer. This was the only affiliate app on Shopify that I could find that allows you to customize the referral link URL params per affiliate, and allows affiliates to link to products with a url param, which in the long run will be a huge boost to your SEO and backlink efforts. A lot of the other apps point to an affiliate URL to capture the referral.

Love the ability to import and export sale data from previous apps and their customer service team has been great. It may not be the flashiest backend, but the app is incredibly powerful and flexible.

PowerBlock
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2024

This has been a PHENOMENAL tool to help us grow our business with affiliates. The level of support is top notch. Very responsive! Helped me understand the intricacies of the tool and how to make custom tweaks

Matt-Hat Jerky
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

Overall a really great app. It's allowed me to grow my affilate program for my company. It's super easy to use and the support team has been very helpful. We needed to do a mass delete of some of our inactive affiliates over the past years and they were able to do that for us no problem. Highly recommend. It would be nice if they could add a feature for affiliates to choose a free item gift when they make a first purchase so it gets added to the order right away!

Savage Babe
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 maggio 2024

Goaffpro is a great app to track and manage affiliate marketing! Easy to track affiliates progress and tons of options to create new and customizable codes. Affiliates also get their own login and dashboard in order to track sales and earnings!

Atlas Preservation
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
8 luglio 2024

We've been using this App for a few years. The developers are very quick to respond whenever we have a query. Very happy.

Little Chomps
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 luglio 2024

I had a lot of problems, but the support was able to solve all of them to my satisfaction! 5 stars

Kardena
Germania
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 aprile 2024

I'm delighted with this app, and so are my affiliates. It offers numerous controls that empower you to provide resources and information, enabling affiliates to excel. Plus, it's incredibly user-friendly, which is a huge bonus for someone like me who appreciates simplicity.

TrueMedX Bioceuticals
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
10 aprile 2024

The App has all the features we need to provide our partners with transparent Data for their Performances. Easy to use for beginners and a lot of possibilites for advanced users.

Can recommend!

HOLY DE
Germania
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 maggio 2024

This is very nice app. Even your customer can become our affiliates. Saw Incremental growth of revenue

Arata