CedCommerce Google Feed , 1,559件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年12月15日

Great experience , very helpful and polite. Got done what we needed done quickly

Continental Cleaning Supplies
アプリの使用期間:8日
2024年2月2日

Excelente app! muy útil en todo sentido para tu negocio!

Get Everything Easy store
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:10日
2023年11月13日

New user to CedCommerce Google Feed...had an initial problem uploading product details as some information was missing. A message to support was acted on promptly, a new custom profile was created in minutes. Fantastic support thank you!

funkyTEEshop
アプリの使用期間:18日
2023年11月1日

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年11月14日

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
アメリカ合衆国
2024年1月23日

waste of time, there are better apps out there, I tried it's not worth it other apps are way better, plus the multicurrency feed option in not available in free plan.

LushLuxe
アプリの使用期間:20分
CedCommerceが返信しました 2024年1月25日

Hi, thanks for reviewing! The free plan offers multi-currency & country features. We also have in-app chat support for basic help, but you didn't use it. The app has plenty of features for Google listings & feed management. Try to explore them and let us know if you need help! We emailed you but it bounced, please update your email and use a valid email so we can assist you directly. Thanks!

2023年11月21日

Awesome. Keep the good work

Hayat Home
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年11月7日

I had a problem while using the app. I contacted the support team and Vaishnavi helped me a lot. My problem was solved in a short time. Thank you very much.

Minihazine
トルコ
2023年10月31日

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte
ブラジル
2023年11月10日

app seems to be working with google, but this is managed by a specialist, also the customer service level is great, always fixing any issues we encountered.

yourbubble.co.uk