CedCommerce Google Feed , 1,557件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年10月4日

The assistance I received was truly top-notch, and the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my account concerns. The app itself is incredibly user-friendly, and the key features are not only robust but also intuitive to use. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks a million!

Mira Jewelries
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年10月26日

Best service really fast help! Thank you

Lothi
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年2月2日

Excelente app! muy útil en todo sentido para tu negocio!

Get Everything Easy store
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4日
2024年1月23日

waste of time, there are better apps out there, I tried it's not worth it other apps are way better, plus the multicurrency feed option in not available in free plan.

LushLuxe
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:20分
CedCommerceが返信しました 2024年1月25日

Hi, thanks for reviewing! The free plan offers multi-currency & country features. We also have in-app chat support for basic help, but you didn't use it. The app has plenty of features for Google listings & feed management. Try to explore them and let us know if you need help! We emailed you but it bounced, please update your email and use a valid email so we can assist you directly. Thanks!

2023年12月3日

works great

ArtePierre LLC
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:23日
2023年10月19日

they helped me to upload my products to google. Thanks

Golden Star Jewellery
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:9日
2023年8月26日

Perfectly! After a year of google rejections, i finally found this app. It is not part of this function, but I was guided and instructed by the support to eliminate the errors in my web shop. I received constant support. as soon as google finally accepts my site, i will be happy to be able to produce as many feeds as i want with cedcommerce. I recommend everyone to try this app first.

marslook.eu
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年1月25日

App davvero notevole. Collaboro con CedCommerce da un po’ di tempo e sono davvero esperti e professionali. Un ottima assistenza in grado di affiancarti in qualunque problematica. La consiglio!!

Tiarè
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年9月11日

Exceptional + Easy to use App! The App Does what it says, If you need to be able to easily sync your Shopify store products into a Google Merchant account to run Google AdWords campaigns this is definitely the app you should choose, the app itself is seamless and does so much of the work for you.
Great support team. amazing customer service and fast responses to my question. They told me about details for the app and I very impressed.

THEY ARE THE BEST, REALY HELPFULL
BEST TEAM EVER, ALL THE BEST FOR YOU

TopFashion
ポーランド
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年9月15日

costumer support was very helpful and patient. Also has fast replies with anything willing to help expand my store and gain sales with no problem I Do consider working with and partnership with eCommerce.

motivatedhustler.com