CedCommerce Google Feed , 1,559件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年11月10日

After struggling to get my product's listed on google for the longest time, I came accross CED Commerce and so glad I did. The support was instant and they checked in with me daily to see how I was getting on. When I struggled I was offered step by step instructions with patience and understanding. It is not easy starting a business, with so much to learn, and sometimes all what is needed is a helping hand from someone who can show you the way. Thanks to CED Commerce I believe I have found that helping hand.

I love it here UK
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年10月4日

The assistance I received was truly top-notch, and the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my account concerns. The app itself is incredibly user-friendly, and the key features are not only robust but also intuitive to use. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks a million!

Mira Jewelries
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年10月20日

great customer support highly recommended better than symprosis

iluminating
アプリの使用期間:19日
2023年10月5日

You must get the Mr V in your CS team a raise, this guy is awesome.

Literally better than our ecom consultant! Appreciate him a lot.

Btw app has some real issues, but with cs help they kinda fixed it.

BarberSets
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年9月11日

Excellent support to take my site to the next level and be approved by google to sell online.

Vivian Fong Designs
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2023年9月14日

Applicazione ottima. Molto intuitiva, ha tutte le caratteristiche necessarie a pubblicare automaticamente facilmente i prodotti sul Merchant ed un prezzo competitivo. Anche l'assistenza è veloce e disponibile. Bene, bravi!

Prestige Home
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2023年9月12日

It is a great app with even a greater support!

Artisticases.com
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2023年9月23日

Prompt response fast answers! they guided me through the process step by step, Surabhi did an amazing job! and they asked for a follow up to see if the problem is solved.

VivaceVenus
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年9月4日

Raj is brilliant from the online team

Koori Threads
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年10月24日

Highly recommend CedCommerce Google Feed. Their customer service is unmatched. Readily available to help with any of your needs. Got my Google Merchant account running in no time. The app seamlessly syncs with your shopify store to easily import and keep the feed up to date. Check them out.

Dr. Dave's Primal Essence