CedCommerce Google Feed , 1,559件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年7月6日

Great job and realyy helpful, thanks to Amit,Rajnish,Ishika . wish to use it earlier. Great Team work

Salesbay
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2023年6月7日

I had a great experience with CedCommerce after being at a loss over a few years and spending too much time and money on frustrating technical issues. I should have contacted the Shopify experts a long time ago. Very happy with the service and highly recommend CedCommerce.

Rococo Jewellery
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:29日
2023年8月17日

I had issues for years with disapproved products in GMC. After signing up to CED Commerce we saw these decrease instantly. They have very good online help via WhatsApp. Always so helpful. I recommend to all e-commerce clients with products feed no matter how big or small.

AM EYEWEAR

Yara fashion
オーストリア
アプリの使用期間:10日
2023年8月23日

This app is a great solution to launching products on Google Shopping. The support team was engaged from the moment I installed the app and helped me solved some areas of Google Merchant Center that needed attention. Highly recommend.

Moss and Bloom
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年8月7日

Works and the support is timely and effective. I can't say that about everyone on here. So a happy 5 stars!

The Cleeve Bookshop
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年9月12日

I appreciate the way they respond quickly! Would definitely recommend

Day's Parts Yard
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年8月23日

I couldn't be happier with the exceptional services provided by CedCommerce. From the moment I engaged with their team, I knew I was in capable hands. Their dedication to excellence, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering outstanding results truly set them apart.

QuickClick
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年6月6日

Cedcommerce Google responds to your questions and concerns promptly. Very knowledgeable and has a great team that works well together. Looking forward to a prosperous outcome and great results with the company.

Heymamasaid.com
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2023年10月6日

We are New, but we like the customer support and ease of use

Tabletennisstore.us