Ced ‑ Google Shopping Feed , 1,560件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年11月13日

New user to CedCommerce Google Feed...had an initial problem uploading product details as some information was missing. A message to support was acted on promptly, a new custom profile was created in minutes. Fantastic support thank you!

funkyTEEshop
アプリの使用期間:18日
2023年11月14日

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
アメリカ合衆国
編集日:2023年6月12日

About two years ago I opened a store on Shopify and from the first day, I experienced problems with Google.
My inquiries to the Google support team did not help, I also tried to contact other companies to solve the problems, but after examining the problems they told me that they could not handle it.
Until I came to the amazing team of CedCommerce Google Feed who did not hesitate, searched, and with endless patience, solved problem after problem.

I have no words to thank the professional and patient team, I will, of course, continue with them in the future and recommend you to work with them as well.
Ron

WEDOART-IL
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年8月26日

Perfectly! After a year of google rejections, i finally found this app. It is not part of this function, but I was guided and instructed by the support to eliminate the errors in my web shop. I received constant support. as soon as google finally accepts my site, i will be happy to be able to produce as many feeds as i want with cedcommerce. I recommend everyone to try this app first.

marslook.eu
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2023年10月31日

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte
ブラジル
2023年11月7日

I had a problem while using the app. I contacted the support team and Vaishnavi helped me a lot. My problem was solved in a short time. Thank you very much.

Minihazine
トルコ
2023年10月19日

Had difficulties with other software apps, that didn't pull information through to Google properly. However, CEDCommerce's Google Feed worked perfectly. Decided to try it on the free plan, just to test it worked, and am going up to the paid plan now. Additionally, had one small issue reported by Google regarding my feed, and before I had the chance to fix it myself, I received contact from CEDCommerce who noticed the error and gave me a fix for it - even without asking. Honestly, I think that's excellent service, and am happy to recommend this app.

Tigglefish.Store
アプリの使用期間:4日
2023年11月21日

Awesome. Keep the good work

Hayat Home
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年11月10日

app seems to be working with google, but this is managed by a specialist, also the customer service level is great, always fixing any issues we encountered.

yourbubble.co.uk
2024年1月25日

App davvero notevole. Collaboro con CedCommerce da un po’ di tempo e sono davvero esperti e professionali. Un ottima assistenza in grado di affiancarti in qualunque problematica. La consiglio!!

Tiarè